All States Ag Parts

highcotton

I ordered a diff assembly and two throttle cables several weeks ago. Received the diff and one throttle cable, other is MIA. Credit card bill shows charged for everything. I cannot get anyone there to answer the phone or return an email. Are they still open?

I got my parts last Friday and this past Monday, about 5 days after I ordered them. Steering arm and tie rods for the 856.

1 hour ago, highcotton said:

I ordered a diff assembly and two throttle cables several weeks ago. Received the diff and one throttle cable, other is MIA. Credit card bill shows charged for everything. I cannot get anyone there to answer the phone or return an email. Are they still open?

What location did you work with?  I usually deal with the Salem SD location.

• Like 1

A few years ago I bought a wide front for a 706 from them.  I believe it came from one of the Wisconsin yards.  Weeks went by and finally the truck showed up.  Pulled the pallet out of the truck and instead of my wide front it was a transmission for an Allis.  Refused the delivery and after many phone calls found out my parts had gone to some guy in New York and his tranny had come to me.  Took about 2 months to get it straightened out and finally got my parts.

• Sad 1

think every one has gone to 0  or poor help

Been trying to order bolts and bushings for 6 weeks, phone and email worked for 1/2 the order,never got the parts photo.to confirm rest

1 mile long mega stealer ,10 # that answer,but the girl that actually works is too swamped to answer her line,without the manager .

The last thing I ordered from them, I had no problem getting someone to answer the phone. I had the numbers from their website, but the person who sold it to me obviously had no idea what they were selling. The deal was ok, but I was thinking the whole time if there was a problem, I didn’t know how I would ever get it sorted out. A yard closer to me is much, much better to deal with, if they have what you need. 

When I worked with them it was the black creek Wisconsin yard. There was one guy that was pretty good about returning phone calls, otherwise I had to hound them. Parts always got shipped in a timely manner however.

On I side note, I had to run to green bay once and drove over to black creek to pick something up and to see the yard, it was only about a half hour drive. While I was there a Sheriff's deputy stopped in for some business. All of a sudden every worker there was heading out to the yard to remove a part off of something. They must have all figured the deputy was there for one of them so they scattered to the yard.

I have been very pleased with their service and prices.  Yesterday I tried for hours to reach them without success; it would initially answer and then just keep ringing and ringing.  I called a different location directly and found out that the phone number that is in the catalog was having a lot of technical difficulties.  

13 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

I just placed an online order for new tie rods for my 1586. We shall see.

What I can report is that baler twine makes a pi$$ poor tie rod end.

Washers welded on will last for years...

• Like 1

I’ve always dealt with Salem, SD and have had,  I would say very good luck with them. Only time I didn’t, was when I needed a part from a 66 series, and there was 2 feet of snow on the ground. They asked how bad I needed it, and if I could wait til the snow melted. All the parts guys there were very busy almost every time I’ve been in there. I’ve had to resort to pulling my own parts one time I was there. Doesn’t hurt that my wife’s cousin went to school with one of the parts guys. So, I always deal with him directly. I am on their email list, and they send me a monthly email on equipment they recently got in. Quite a lengthy list every month. 

On 5/12/2023 at 6:53 AM, Matt Kirsch said:

I just placed an online order for new tie rods for my 1586. We shall see.

What I can report is that baler twine makes a pi$$ poor tie rod end.

Had the ball-joint fall apart on a tie rod end on the D-17 once. Luckily I was close to the shop, went and got some of my favorite wire... Drove it back to it's parking spot, then went to Colfax and got new ones! 

On 5/12/2023 at 8:50 AM, Gearclash said:

What location did you work with?  I usually deal with the Salem SD location.

Really not sure- called the number on website  and talked to fella named Pedro. I usually order off the website and use them a good bit. I still cannot get them to return an email or answer the phone. Beginning to get VERY frustrated. 

23 hours ago, DT Fan said:

Had the ball-joint fall apart on a tie rod end on the D-17 once. Luckily I was close to the shop, went and got some of my favorite wire... Drove it back to it's parking spot, then went to Colfax and got new ones! 

I, of course, was in the back corner of the furthest field...

If you follow the link in DFPoor post it gives phone numbers for the locations, most starting with 1-800 or 1-877 etc

but if you hit the more info button next to the location you want to call if offers the local phone number with local area code

in some cases gives a fax number and a more direct email address

for example the Sikeston MO location gives the local 573 area code

If it were a technical problem, I would think they'd either have it resolved by now, or would have put a notice up on their website.

I don't see any movement on my tierod order. They took my money the day they placed my order. My order should have been drop-shipped from A&I so there should be no delay.

Has anyone else besides highcotton been able to contact them since this began?

Not responding to email doesn't worry me much. It's the not answering the phone, at all, for this long...