searcyfarms

7 hours ago, mike newman said:

...Huh....Robert looks to be turning into an ecological  terrorist......:rolleyes:

Mike

oh man dont you know it, there are so many programs one option is to keep out invasive stuff and in another program let it grow into a jungle - letting land sit idle around here you are asking for it to be returned to forest - compliance to the programs requires it to be kept clean and prairie like for native species growth of the plants you are required to seed into it. 

two year growth around here you cant drive a tractor through it for bush hogging unless you have an old one you do not care about beating up and getting flat tires - lots of poking trees around here that will give you flats 

I enjoy working on this stuff and running equipment i dont get to do that in my day job so this is also therapeudic until I have a break down LOL

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Found your next machine Robert😃

interesting, i didnt watch yet what in the world would a person do with willow mulch? 

9 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

interesting, i didnt watch yet what in the world would a person do with willow mulch? 

Biomass

• Like 1