Diamond T

nomorejohndeere

I wish there was a picture of the inside of the cab.  I've seen year old trucks with worse exterior paint. I wouldn't trade my 2018 Ram, I only have 12,000 miles on it, this Diamond T has 100,000.

That old truck has a LOT of class.

I have an uncle with two of them

One is a daily driver with 350/auto the other is original and he is working it up.

this one listed claims is a runner and ready to go....

4 hours ago, DR.EVIL said:

I wish there was a picture of the inside of the cab.  I've seen year old trucks with worse exterior paint. I wouldn't trade my 2018 Ram, I only have 12,000 miles on it, this Diamond T has 100,000.

That old truck has a LOT of class.

341916527_6392832980736778_8872945589645040208_n.jpg

341937198_6332377026825302_494322334706702835_n.jpg

Neighbor had one of them he purchased new in like 1949 same color and all. He had all the hubcaps and had kept them inside the shop it sold on his estate sale. It finally left the area but i don't know where it went. He also had a2 Ton Federal Truck with a 16' bed and hoist. Those were main ticket sales on his line of machinery.

• 3 months later...

Newer Diamond T's, like in the 50's had IH cabs on them like from the R series or maybe even L series. Then they merged with Reo and became Diamond Reo. When I was a kid there were quite a few dump truck Diamond T's with the older style cabs like the one for sale.

DWF