Corn planting pics maybe

boots

1 hour ago, boots said:

Thanks for replies. Planting field corn. Becks variety. Hoping and spending for 250 bpa dropping around34500 seeds per acre.glad my pictures worked

....well, Boots....now you are warmed up a bit...send some more pictures !!   Red tractors....spring work...whatever    all good !

Mike

Will try for more pictures hard to shoot and drive 1206 is dad's but we plant with it. It's my favorite tractor.i used to have a 4 row 7000. Used a 2040 to pull it it was sweet. 1206 was big horse then.  When a 1466 came along I thought I was big time.i appreciate your  comments glad to share.

2 minutes ago, IH Forever said:

Are the pusher units in the ground?  I assume you aren't using them since it's corn, but the picture makes it appear that they are still running in the ground.  I assume there was a way to lock those up when not in use.

Those pusher units only go high enough to just barely get off of the ground. The openers and coulters usually are still in the ground often enough to stay bright even though they are locked up. I don’t have any anymore, but I’ve locked many up over the years. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, boots said:

Will try for more pictures hard to shoot and drive 1206 is dad's but we plant with it. It's my favorite tractor.i used to have a 4 row 7000. Used a 2040 to pull it it was sweet. 1206 was big horse then.  When a 1466 came along I thought I was big time.i appreciate your  comments glad to share.

Just turn on your auto steer.😉