I want to give praise to God for Christ and what HE gave for all of us. 

We are blessed far beyond what we deserve. 

I am reminded of Folks here like Zach who are struggling to make it, others here with cancer, covid, shingles, family struggles, death and loss, finances,take your pick. 

My heart aches for what Sin causes but I am so thankful for the Hope I have in HIM. 

May all of you Celebrate that Hope today. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 7

41 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

I am reminded of Folks here like Zach who are struggling to make it, others here with cancer, covid, shingles, family struggles, death and loss, finances,take your pick. 

My heart aches for what Sin causes but I am so thankful for the Hope I have in HIM. 

Well said brother and amen. Have a happy Easter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

Well said, Searcy!! Amen

• Like 4

He is Risen indeed !  

Had a great day. Saw this at the sunrise service and normal and requested it be done for my brother in-law at lunch time. The girls decided 8 last night they would do this for the sunrise service, practiced for an hour and this is the result . 

I wanted to make sure @MTO saw this as my texting is not working at all so I couldn't send this direct 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1