I helped design these for magnums.

lorenzo

What's that newfangled thing right there? Hydraulic cover? I'm afraid that tractor came out a few decades after my area of knowledge/study.

Thanks!

Mike

• Haha 1

Those are nice but I am pretty sure my 8920 has stickers from the factory saying which outlet is which and which direction the top and bottom move the cylinder,  I will look tomorrow.  

• Like 1

Those are nice 👍😊

Danny

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billonthefarm said:

Those are nice but I am pretty sure my 8920 has stickers from the factory saying which outlet is which and which direction the top and bottom move the cylinder,  I will look tomorrow.  

Yea it would have them or left the factory with them at least. I'm not sure if someone before me got too ambitious with a pressure washer or what happened to the decals on mine. Paint pen has worked fine for me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lorenzo said:

555FD6A8-BF56-4281-BA34-00B227EA4F76.thumb.jpeg.4fcd9ddf05424a5f860d0a6bdf20941d.jpeg
For the style on magnums. Made on a 3D printer.  
974FA677-4556-4E7C-8807-6F3C7C773366.thumb.jpeg.1f8f35c103c01c00ab84e4450100e295.jpeg

E70AEF0E-2355-47AB-8A78-899D086D7470.jpeg

Looks nice! I remember you talking about that tractor before you bought it. Low hours etc. Be glad you bought it when you did! That would be a $90,000 tractor in today's market 

• Like 2

Bottom line is raise on the boxcar Magnums, top is raise on the 66-86 , maxxum left is raise , MX Magnum inside one nearest the top link is raise . They are constantly changing it seems 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its a simple 3D program Free to anyone that wants it.  I only added the numbers.  Most guys that use their tractors on a daily basis wont need them numbered but i only use mine for planting season and since i cant remember what i had for breakfast i added numbers. My friend charges $10 bucks each for them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 856 Custom said:

Looks nice! I remember you talking about that tractor before you bought it. Low hours etc. Be glad you bought it when you did! That would be a $90,000 tractor in today's market 

Yup , i could make a profit but then i would have to walk to town for coffee.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, billonthefarm said:

They did when new , they are on the side.  Mine still has em.

Nice 8920

I like the concept. Will take 3 just let me know how to arrange for payment. Those decals flake off over time and this seems like a highly rational replacement. If you'd care to branch out, explore creating the rubber plugs on a chain for 60/06/56 Series remotes. NLA from CNH unless you like the flat profile Pioneer style, which are detestable by comparison. I've taken to removing them on most operations since the chain breaks or the wire loop flexes and they get planted with no available replacement.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 6:52 AM, Drysleeves said:

Nice 8920

I like the concept. Will take 3 just let me know how to arrange for payment. Those decals flake off over time and this seems like a highly rational replacement. If you'd care to branch out, explore creating the rubber plugs on a chain for 60/06/56 Series remotes. NLA from CNH unless you like the flat profile Pioneer style, which are detestable by comparison. I've taken to removing them on most operations since the chain breaks or the wire loop flexes and they get planted with no available replacement.

I sent you the contact info.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 4:29 AM, lorenzo said:

Yup , i could make a profit but then i would have to walk to town for coffee.

What you worried that gorgeous 560 might get a rain drop on it?

• Haha 1