Tractor of the week. Week 9: 5488

I have made this comment before: the forum members on here need to write a book.  Or at least record a video telling these stories for the Harvester Heritage program.  Then others can hear them on U Tube.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

I have made this comment before: the forum members on here need to write a book.  Or at least record a video telling these stories for the Harvester Heritage program.  Then others can hear them on U Tube.

I'd like Dr Evil to get a few chapters in.... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

I remember a couple years ago talking with one or two members in a topic about doing that. Our FFA chapter did a radio show and I had Tony Ramos, Danny Anderson, and Craig Swanson owner of Farmingtonimplement who restores the IH films, on separate shows and that was great. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, acem said:

Tell me bout your bale movers.

5x6 bales?

Yep 5x6.  Nothing fancy, just a double bale fork on the back and a single on the front that was adapted to fit in the blade mounts using the existing 2 big pins.  Blade is an old manual angle degelman

• Like 2