Virginia visitor

bitty

Yesterday I had two guys come to the farm to look at a silage cart . They were from Virginia and the ones cousin has a repair shop in Harrisburg area. They commented that I must like red tractors. I hadn't realized that there was another brand 😁  

@CIHTECH

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, bitty said:

Yesterday I had two guys come to the farm to look at a silage cart . They were from Virginia and the ones cousin has a repair shop in Harrisburg area. They commented that I must like red tractors. I hadn't realized that there was another brand 😁  

@CIHTECH

I have seen them faded pink, maybe that’s what they were talking about? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

I have seen them faded pink, maybe that’s what they were talking about? 

My A did that after I restored it in 90 because I used central tractor paint .... 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, bitty said:

My A did that after I restored it in 90 because I used central tractor paint .... 

local friend and excavator uses synthetic enamel, cheap and sprays easily. We refer to it as “Abbott Construction Flat Red” 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bitty said:

They were from Virginia and the ones cousin has a repair shop

The bold type narrows it down 🙃, lots of guys around buying Field Line silage carts. Number of repair shops around here too. 

2 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

The bold type narrows it down 🙃, lots of guys around buying Field Line silage carts. Number of repair shops around here too. 

Who built the 1066/magnum? 

35 minutes ago, CIHTECH said:

guilty as charged 

I thought so... I should have asked your cousin his name. He thought you might have sold the 1066/mag 

19 hours ago, bitty said:

@CIHTECH

Tim, I wonder if he was kin to Glen Burkholder.  He built the IH powershift tractor using a 1466 front end.

5 hours ago, Eason said:

Tim, I wonder if he was kin to Glen Burkholder.  He built the IH powershift tractor using a 1466 front end.

Yes Glenn was the name 

2 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

That be me....

I'm terrible at remember names .... I'm Tim Bishop