Viscosity oil dealers

dannyredfan

Been thinking about making a post about  becoming a viscosity dealer. 

Didn't want to break any rules as far a selling stuff on here. 

But after seeing how many of us are already dealers, maybe do it more like a locater. 

Iam in between Louisville, and owensboro KY.  

I just do it so I can get mine cheaper,  so I make a minimum order  use what I need sell the rest.  

Please add your name. We can make this a list page to help each other find the oils we need 

THANKS    GOD BLESS 

• Like 3

My local CaseIH dealer carries Viscosity.  I have seen people go out of there way to get it though so if there isn’t a dealer close to you it is probably a good move. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha 1

CNH let the dealers decide which oil brand(s) they want to stock, but they made it advantageous to go with CNH lubricants. If someone is more informed on the exact details of the agreement and at liberty to divulge them... I just have that on good authority.

Through an independent dealer the Viscosity was lower priced than CNH oils at least least year. At a CIH dealer I'd expect it to be higher if they sell both, as they understandably want to move more of their own company's product.

• dannyredfan changed the title to Viscosity oil dealers
1 hour ago, dannyredfan said:

No,  viscosity oil. I can’t spell well, but Really don’t know how it got spelled that way. Lol. 

$10k in initial order or every order ? I should have become a dealer for ourselves at that unless it's different than that 

12 minutes ago, bitty said:

$10k in initial order or every order ? I should have become a dealer for ourselves at that unless it's different than that 

Sadly that isn't much more then a drum or 2 of each type that I would use. 

7 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

My local CaseIH dealer carries Viscosity.  I have seen people go out of there way to get it though so if there isn’t a dealer close to you it is probably a good move. 👍🏼👍🏼

I resemble that remark!! Lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cjf711 said:

Any way to find dealers? They don’t respond on their web page.  Zip code is 62263

Iam wanting to use this to help identify dealers.  Maybe we can put are towns in the dealers tags.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, hobbyfarm said:

Sadly that isn't much more then a drum or 2 of each type that I would use. 

I have 2 totes of hy-tran and one of 15-40 so I would have met the minimum I'd say 

2 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

Generally a tote will qualify  😉 

A 265 tote is just shy of $4,000 so it takes 3 to qualify 

10 hours ago, cjf711 said:

Any way to find dealers? They don’t respond on their web page.  Zip code is 62263

You have to call customer service and they will get you in contact with a regional representative. The rep will help you find the closest dealer. For me that is 3 hours away

2 hours ago, 885 said:

You have to call customer service and they will get you in contact with a regional representative. The rep will help you find the closest dealer. For me that is 3 hours away

Todd’s local IH dealer is a 4 hour round trip for me. Then just catch a day when he’s off work for a bs session!!

5 hours ago, 885 said:

You have to call customer service and they will get you in contact with a regional representative. The rep will help you find the closest dealer

On the computer the rep map worked for me (on IPhone it would not work).  The rep map has the rep phone #s.  I called the rep for PA who was very helpful.  Interesting part was the closest dealership was part of the Ohio rep territory since we are on the PA/OH line.

I just got setup just after the first of the year as a dealer . My rep is new to the company and is a very nice guy , he covers Iowa , MN , WI . I’m not speaking for there company but from what I gathered there looking for repair shops that would do some volume  for them and there very respectful on territory’s so they don’t have a dealer on every corner .

‘For the Case IH relationship, CNH changed venders after 40 plus years of blending their oil , I was told by our dealership they changed to save all of us money . Shell oil company is the supplier for CNH now and when I ask about getting some spec’s CNH telling there dealers ( it meets our specifications) 😕 Just so you guys know the dealerships need to support there products and I understand that totally and the main reason the dealers are not signing up to be a Vesocity Oil Dealer is most places don’t have the capability to store more bulk oil and having Vescosity oil on there floor and selling that over Case IH  😳 I don’t think I need to say anymore .

I have been around IH oil for a better part of my life and it’s very good oil and have never seen an oil related problem with failures over 40 plus years of using this oil . I’m not a fan of Shell oil products and this is just from my opinion along with my experiences over the years . Im not here to start anything with any of you about oil , everyone can use what they want and what works for you .

Let me know if you guys can’t get ahold of someone at Vescosity and I can pass your information on and get someone in touch with you .

Danny

• Like 2

• 1 month later...