I will probably get kicked off of the forum for this…

vtfireman85

4 hours ago, MTB98 said:

If I’m the C&G guy I didn’t say that, the Deere operators manual states that (up to a certain weight).  
Care to show your math where a small, low capacity 70 stroke per minute square baler is generating 7,000+ pounds of force with the plunger?

for your viewing pleasure 

and your C/Gs to go with it 

image.thumb.png.d1f362494ae92836a8bdfed0d72149e3.png

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, hillman said:

OK, I would like to pass a motion that anyone pulling Chevys and balers with lawn mowers be removed from Red Power Forum.;)

Do we have a seconder??

..only if John Deere's are involved......

Mike

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

what separates good drivers from bad is knowing when to stop and not break something.

Following advice to a famous man -

"Alexander the Great -" I observe, gentlemen, that when I lead you on to a new venture you no longer follow me with your old spirit.  I hgave asked you to meet me that we may come to a decision together: are we, upon my advice,mto go forward, or, upon yours, to turn back?"

- - -in spite of his invitation nothing was said until at last Coenus, son of Polemocrates, plucked up his courage to speak.  Which he did at some length, ending with the words

"Sir, is one thing above all others a successful man like you should know, it is when to stop." "

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

Following advice to a famous man -

"Alexander the Great -" I observe, gentlemen, that when I lead you on to a new venture you no longer follow me with your old spirit.  I hgave asked you to meet me that we may come to a decision together: are we, upon my advice,mto go forward, or, upon yours, to turn back?"

- - -in spite of his invitation nothing was said until at last Coenus, son of Polemocrates, plucked up his courage to speak.  Which he did at some length, ending with the words

"Sir, is one thing above all others a successful man like you should know, it is when to stop." "

“You cannot believe everything you read on the internet”

-Winston Churchill 

• Haha 10

59 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

-Winston Churchill 

i truly believe Winston would love my chart/graph and the brushpile fire/ozone and EV ref but most of all @bitty frank n beans - anyone knows you cant rollerskate in ........... i mean pull a baler with a lawn mower didnt really need that part

my personal favorite quote from him ( ive shared it here before but worth repeating ) "the outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man" if you have owned a horse you know what that feeling is - if you didnt, get another horse its worth finding out

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

"the outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man"

“The inside of a horse, is dark” 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Not a Chevy, guess I am safe

21 hours ago, hillman said:

I am good with that, my motion stands🙂

15 hours ago, mike newman said:

..only if John Deere's are involved......

Mike

I had that covered Mike . 😁

10 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

-Winston Churchill 

Maybe have more faith in the products of older times?

"Of the events of war, I have not ventured to speak from any chance information, nor according to any notion of my own.  I have described nothing but what I saw myself, or learned from others of whom I made the most careful and particular enquiry"  Thucydides "Peloponnesian War"

VS

"I've just jazzed mine up a little"  Milligan World War II.

(Spike Milligan wrote a series on his WW2 experiences)

9 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

anyone knows you cant rollerskate in ........... i mean pull a baler with a lawn mower didnt really need that part

Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong direction 

Could be that photo is not baling hay with a sub-compact tractor its actually a lawn mower that bales the grass clippings 

What will mother Deere think of next 

3 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong direction 

Could be that photo is not baling hay with a sub-compact tractor its actually a lawn mower that bales the grass clippings 

What will mother Deere think of next 

Hmmmmm!

4 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I want a baler for my Ariens, if for no other reason than to irritate you all.

that lawn mower does not bother those guys in the least. ,,,,but it would make someone's as$ look big

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 4:21 PM, Sledgehammer said:

🎼Like a rock….🎼

I wanted that red single cab, right up until they dropped the sack of crap in it .