1460 combine

1 hour ago, KY2674 said:

Wonder what the chances are they will make one not as detailed for less money since they have the tooling?

l've read once they reach a certain number, they will not build anymore and and destroy all the tooling so no more can be made. They claim that's what happened to the 1/16th John Deere combine they made a few years ago.

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 7:58 PM, drglinski said:

I enjoy that they refer to it as a Case IH 1460.   There isn't a drop of Case technology or design in that 

I have a Case IH 1460 (one built the last year)  and it does have "old Abe"  the Eagle in the center of the steering wheel,  that is all the Case I've seen in it.

• 1 year later...

Picked mine up yesterday. Debating and I am going to do this is go get another one to sell in a few months. The JD 780 from a couple years ago is double or more. The jd is listed for 1700 to 2400 if you find one. Something about 4000 was the preorder number before they would build them but then they are breaking the molds.

• 2 weeks later...