Prayer request

Sledgehammer

May God bless you with a complete healing Zach 

• Like 13

So glad you are back home, can't imagine what you've been through, you made a heck of a great choice selecting your bride 😁 you have all been quite an inspiration to us all

• Like 18

Holy canola! He's back!!

Ever so glad to hear from you, even if it is remotely.

Now.... keep at it!

And have a great 4th!! :v)

Mike

• Like 8

On 1/6/2023 at 7:04 AM, vtfireman85 said:

I don’t believe you are correct about that. 

this is my favorite part of the whole thing, knowing it was one of you guys, and emily know the real name

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hardtail said:

So glad you are back home, can't imagine what you've been through, you made a heck of a great choice selecting your bride 😁 you have all been quite an inspiration to us all

...just want to endorse this comment from Lance....it says all....

....all the very best to you, Zach......seems you are finally away from the blocks...and running.......:)

Mike

• Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 8:33 AM, Farmall1066 said:

This line from Emily’s update, she seems like one tough cookie, with all she has been through to this point, I don’t agree with her saying that.  She has had different struggles compared to Zach, but she’s been the rock holding everything together while Zach is fighting this to get better.  I think Emily could whoop most of us!!
Continued prayers for both Zach and Emily from MN!!! 

there are only 10 real bad asses in this world, and nine of them sent her Christmas cards

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Glad you are posting and up and reading stuff… or does Luke read for you too? Plumbing types often can’t read, I know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/1/2023 at 3:53 PM, hardtail said:

awful kind words I love you

• Like 4