IH 4166 Serial Numbers

IHhogfarmer

Does anyone here collect, or know of anyone that collects 4166 serial numbers? I have the number for my great grandpas 4166 but wanted to see if there would be any possibility of tracking it with a list since that would be the first step. I do know it went to Oklahoma after in the early ‘80’s but thats all I know. 

Good luck with the search 

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2022 at 11:10 PM, IHhogfarmer said:

Does anyone here collect, or know of anyone that collects 4166 serial numbers? I have the number for my great grandpas 4166 but wanted to see if there would be any possibility of tracking it with a list since that would be the first step. I do know it went to Oklahoma after in the early ‘80’s but thats all I know. 

I hope it wasn't the one that just sold Friday at Lancaster.... I'm pretty sure that was hauled in from out west of the Mississippi.... I just looked it up and this was the one there 

Screenshot_20221211-221751.png

14 hours ago, bitty said:

I hope it wasn't the one that just sold Friday at Lancaster.... I'm pretty sure that was hauled in from out west of the Mississippi.... I just looked it up and this was the one there 

Screenshot_20221211-221751.png

No it’s 1,155 off. The one he had is 11,507. Thanks for the help. Here is the original BOS. CD3C4728-3F67-4F86-BCEC-CB2D0F7D018E.thumb.jpeg.9afaea33b462d5649ffa18bedadbe1d2.jpeg

• Like 2