WKRP In Cincinnati

1965Dennis

Need I say more!

s://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=wkrp+turkey+drop&view=detail&mid=7FB7E5371B32AFC5DBE77FB7E5371B32AFC5DBE7&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dwkrp%2bturkey%2bdrop%26form%3dANNTH1%26refig%3d5cc759069989414ea1aa884cbbbc76f6%26sp%3d1%26qs%3dFT%26pq%3dwkrp%2bturkey%2b%26sk%3dPRES1%26sc%3d10-12%26cvid%3d5cc759069989414ea1aa884cbbbc76f6

One of my favorite scenes. I just watched it about 2 hours ago as I do every Thanksgiving season. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChrisNY said:

One of my favorite scenes. I just watched it about 2 hours ago as I do every Thanksgiving season. 

Had no idea it was still syndicated. I'll have to watch out for it next year.

Mike

58 minutes ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Had no idea it was still syndicated. I'll have to watch out for it next year.

Mike

The full series is on YouTube I watch all of them a couple years ago. 

• Thanks 1

I was seriously in love with Jan Smithers - Baily Quarters. Loni Anderson - Jennifer Marlow and her were another Ginger/Mary Ann choice.

It was a well written show with perfect actors for the characters. The turkey drop is a favorite.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, New Englander said:

I was seriously in love with Jan Smithers - Baily Quarters. Loni Anderson - Jennifer Marlow and her were another Ginger/Mary Ann choice.

It was a well written show with perfect actors for the characters. The turkey drop is a favorite.

I was thinking of that comparison when I saw this thread. I am in the Bailey/Mary Ann group. 

• Like 4

This was the first episode that I ever watched.  Literally laughed till my sides hurt.

I'm a Bailey / Maryann guy myself.  The entire cast couldn't have been any better.

• Like 2

An instructor was doing an informal survey at a recurrent class. About three to one Mary Ann/Ginger. I just found this:

https://flashbak.com/ginger-or-mary-ann-solving-televisions-eternal-question-of-naughty-or-nice-28009/