National Auction

12_Guy

Should of bid on those seed plates for my corn planter .

notes said they passed over them . What’s that mean ? Sold them prior or didn’t get a bid ?

i think the cub cadets went for real good value 

4 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

A friend of mine attended.   He thought buyers did well.  The Cub Cadet 73, a plow and a few other pieces came back to Iowa with him.

he told me about the 73, didn't mention the plow. Like me, he really needs more plows!

Wow.  I am really sick now.  Wish I hadn't have looked.  A WR9 for $1300?!  A 2 pt balanced head mower (nice lookin) for $125???!  And all those older tractors, the F-20s and such, they just brought nothin.  I feel bad for the sellers.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 8:02 PM, TN Hillbilly said:

Wow.  I am really sick now.  Wish I hadn't have looked.  A WR9 for $1300?!  A 2 pt balanced head mower (nice lookin) for $125???!  And all those older tractors, the F-20s and such, they just brought nothin.  I feel bad for the sellers.

There were some Pre 39 stuff that brought seriously stupid money while most were average market price. there were a couple of deals on some tractors. The pre 39 tool board sold on friday and i missed seeing it in the online catalog and didnt get to bid. brought like 575 which is stupid cheap.

Only thing i bought saturday was a ridiculusly clean original F20

On 11/20/2022 at 6:08 PM, 12_Guy said:

Anyone attend the auction? I couldn’t make it this year but there were several items that I was interested in and would like to know what they sold for. I haven’t found any online results yet. Anyone know where to find them?

I'm glad I didn't go! Would have spent all my money on books & manuals.... & probably would have had a coronary once the Regular & the H with dual steel came up when I had empty pockets. Jeez those went cheap! And I've never seen so many knife grinders in one spot. Also didn't see the vacuum pump listed that's in the pic with the milker. May have glazed over looking through the listings I missed it.

Oh well!

Saved some money missing out on that auction.

Not any less heartbroken though.

Mike

I went to the national auction when it was in Maryland in 2015. Came home with all I could stuff in a pickup. There was such an overabundance of things that it was a real buyer's market. Felt bad for the sellers.

100_3575.JPG.de1edc1e1689b30d23a50b444acaf620.JPG

100_3578.JPG.d048800939034fa5779b6e84f5275504.JPG

100_3579.JPG.612b9fd1578ef1f816145f295fe10ee9.JPG

100_3580.JPG.9345ef3e5e8e3227f71304f985a8784a.JPG

Still kicking myself over a 1026 hydro that I figured was way out of my price range to the extent that I was off looking at implements when it sold for less than dirt cheap.

• Like 1