Farmall 350 Gas - Full Flow or Bypass Oil Filter System?

leeave96

It is a bypass system, as @snoshoesaid. There should be little to no effect on oil pressure from it. Have you lost pressure all together or has it dropped dramatically? If so, have a look at your oil pump screen. It could be clogged with sludge and not picking up.

Mac

59 minutes ago, MacAR said:

It is a bypass system, as @snoshoesaid. There should be little to no effect on oil pressure from it. Have you lost pressure all together or has it dropped dramatically? If so, have a look at your oil pump screen. It could be clogged with sludge and not picking up.

Mac

Thanks - no issues.  Read the Farmall H was a bypass system, was curious about my 350.

3 hours ago, leeave96 said:

Yes it is - thanks!

I'd wondered if it was. I've been following your channel now for a while. Thanks for featuring the 350 as much as you do; seems like no one really talks about them much, and there aren't that many videos on YT.

Mac

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MacAR said:

I'd wondered if it was. I've been following your channel now for a while. Thanks for featuring the 350 as much as you do; seems like no one really talks about them much, and there aren't that many videos on YT.

Mac

I have noticed that too.  I see very few farming videos with the old Farmalls, it seems most are casual/hobby tractors for tinkering, plow day and parades - no harm or foul there, but it would be great to see more Farmalls at work on the farm.  Maybe I’m missing it, but it seems old Oliver’s are fairly plenty on YouTube farming channels and farming too.

Thanks for watching...👍

• Thanks 1