Be still my heart.........

dads706

I've said many times a turbo 560 is on my bucket list....... I think I'll call.

Give me your thoughts please.....good or bad, any opinions matter

https://omaha.craigslist.org/grd/d/ida-grove-ih-560-diesel-turbo-very-nice/7559060752.html

• Like 4

Nice looking 560. 

Fenders can be added if you wish later. 

Years ago I moved my fenderless 656 hydro to a new ranch. 

Found a set of fenders in a back corner of the barn. 

No one knew where they came from or had a use for them so I gave them a new ride.

Guess what I'm saying is if you have the tractor, you have time to find the fenders. 

• Like 1

I know the guy that has it.  He's a super good guy that knows his tractors.  It's located a couple miles from a very nice ih collection.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dads706 said:

I've said many times a turbo 560 is on my bucket list....... I think I'll call.

Give me your thoughts please.....good or bad, any opinions matter

https://omaha.craigslist.org/grd/d/ida-grove-ih-560-diesel-turbo-very-nice/7559060752.html

I wasn't expecting such a beauty when I clicked on the link😍 I would like a turbo on my 656 to give it more torque rise but still use it as a 70 hp tractor. If you get the tractor if you can make a video I would love to hear that D282 whistle

• Like 2

7 hours ago, German Shepherd said:

I've never owned a narrow front but when I see something like that I really really wish I had one

I would love to have a narrow front tractor with a cab. now thats cool

I don't think the price is high if it's a want not a need. If you are using it on the farm probably could spend your money better on something else BUT if it's something you really want as you said it's a bucket list tractor I think the price does not matter. 

You could buy a $4-5000 tractor and get that much tied up very fast plus that M&W turbo kit is worth a few bucks. Quality often is the cheapest route to go IMHO

• Like 1

One of our charter members of the Nebraska IH club went to a nursing home recently so his sale was held Nov. 3rd through Big Iron.  His 560 was very much like this one, but he had chromed the grill, front side shields, and lower hood shields.  It was equipped with matching duals, M&W turbo and set up to pull.  Brought $13,250!

• Like 1

Neighbor years, and years ago had a 560 diesel, they always put on the pto corn dryer, he claimed the constant running the engine at the same rpm during harvest(about 6 weeks back then) they had to overhaul the engine every winter. Finally when 3-phase electricity was available, they upgraded the corn dryer.