06 series oil pan drain plug. 2?

stronger800

Good morning. Fairly certain I already know the answer to this question, but did any 806 or 1206  (diesel) ever have -2- oil drain plugs in the oil pan?
 I have found one locally, and the gentleman behind the parts counter over the phone  asked me if I wanted the one that has “two plugs in it.”  When  I go to pick it up, I will take my other one with me to compare and make sure it’s correct for fitment anyway. If not, he said they do have another one still on a tractor that they will remove. 
 Don’t laugh, I could spend 15 minutes trying to find a parts diagram online and still not find it, or I could  ask you guys in one minute and have an answer pretty quick like. Thank you 

My first experience with two oil pan plugs was on our mx110, And I learned the hard way which one should be removed first.  One had nice access, the other was tucked behind lines. So me wanting to get the difficult one out of the way, I pulled  that one first, which then evacuated about 95% of the oil directly into said lines, running down them in all directions 

• Sad 1

Wasn’t the 361 originally designed for the construction division?  Could be some applications needed the plug in a slightly different location.  I remember my dad’s 1964 806 had dual drains too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, axial_al said:

Wasn’t the 361 originally designed for the construction division?  Could be some applications needed the plug in a slightly different location.  I remember my dad’s 1964 806 had dual drains too.

I was always told the truck division but no doubt those engines had several different applications.  The 806 might have been a very late application for the 361.