460 utiility

460 utility

Be sure that the Fast Hitch you get is one from a utility 460. Not sure if they are the same as the Hi utility & not the same as the Farmall 460.

Mike

My 460 (low) utility came with factory fast hitch so it's possible.  But the guys are correct the Farmall fast hitch is definitely different from the utility hitch. 

1 hour ago, twostepn2001 said:

This is a 460 LP that belonged to a friend of mine. Not a lot of detail but it does show a fast hitch.

image.png.c544fc65e3745be2f9e326a36fe8e9dd.png

interesting fenders. the right side looks to be for the Utility 460, left fender is for the Farmall 460 and Hi-Utility. BTDT. My Hi-U had 756 fenders on it when it arrived, I took them off and put on fenders off a parts Utility 460, then I got the original Hi-U fenders. Just about the same difference as in the picture.

158092491_2003-04-1107_48_00.thumb.jpg.5ce2564ec94ab3ee4ebcc30b3bba65ec.jpg

My 460 U has a factory fast hitch if you need pictures. I have seen very few 460 U's that did not have a fast hitch.

• Like 1