That time

Lazy WP

It’s that time of year that can be stressful for some. If any of you want to talk, I am available no matter day or night. Life can get stressful in so many different ways. Maybe your crops didn’t make what you hoped, or your boss is a jerk, whatever.

Talk to someone. Your life matters!!

402-389-2007 anytime 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

Thanks Nick for thinking of others. The same goes for you if you need or want to talk. You and your wife should have my number.  Y'all take care out there be safe.If you don't have it PM me for it.

• Like 3

Everyone should have a support chain. Couple of friends, Maybe church fellowship, VFW/American Legion, maybe some "collector's" clubs. And then there are some help lines on line or via phone. I haven't said anything on here because I have a good support chain. Mostly family. But I have diagnosed with stage 4 chancer. Just finished radiation treatments which seems to have helped and started heavy chemo yesterday. So that leaves continued treatments and watching my hair fall out, happens fast! No fear. No sympathy.....AND NO DANCING SINGING THE OLD FART IS DYING!!!🤣😈 We are all gonna die. But really this isn't your problem. But this a good place to talk about too. Come on! Foreclosure? They happen. Turn the thing/place back over to the banker and move on.

Rick

• Sad 8

23 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

It’s that time of year that can be stressful for some. If any of you want to talk, I am available no matter day or night. Life can get stressful in so many different ways. Maybe your crops didn’t make what you hoped, or your boss is a jerk, whatever.

Talk to someone. Your life matters!!

402-389-2007 anytime 

Man, that's really good of you. God bless you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldtanker said:

Everyone should have a support chain. Couple of friends, Maybe church fellowship, VFW/American Legion, maybe some "collector's" clubs. And then there are some help lines on line or via phone. I haven't said anything on here because I have a good support chain. Mostly family. But I have diagnosed with stage 4 chancer. Just finished radiation treatments which seems to have helped and started heavy chemo yesterday. So that leaves continued treatments and watching my hair fall out, happens fast! No fear. No sympathy.....AND NO DANCING SINGING THE OLD FART IS DYING!!!🤣😈 We are all gonna die. But really this isn't your problem. But this a good place to talk about too. Come on! Foreclosure? They happen. Turn the thing/place back over to the banker and move on.

Rick

It ain't over, till it's over.

One foot in front of the other.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

I know. It ain't over till it's over.

Rick

Stay strong Rick!

Tough battle ahead but you have a good attitude towards and understanding of life.

You do the best with the time God gives you here .

My hopes and prayers are that your name is many pages from now in His book.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Rick

Sorry to hear that it can be rough but not always, everyone is different.

Spent last Sunday afternoon with my 60 year old buddy after getting him hoisted in the blind. His treatments have stopped and he is making the best of these last times. We joked, laughed and cried together but I will never forget the joy of him nailing his last deer. Just a run of the mill doe but she was more important than any young mans first big buck. He knows he has had a good run but he is also sad for leaving before he and his wife could enjoy easy times. I just tell him I love him and I will see him again

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 4

We farmers used to talk to our neighbors across the fence line. Now the equipment is so wide, we are too far apart to talk without walking over. Nobody takes that time anymore. Guess this forum is a digital fence line. Thank you to all of you.

Rick.

There has never been a better time or place to be sick than right here, right now. Look at what we know today that we didn't know yesterday. Then, imagine what we will know tomorrow.

Hoping for the best for you. Live life fiercely.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:29 AM, oldtanker said:

Rick

Yikes! Sorry to hear about that, oldtanker. You have my best! And don't worry about your hair, the monks refer to it as "ignorance grass". Guess in your case, you'll get wiser, faster.

Mike

• Haha 1