Happy bithday,Craig966,Red_man,JiminOz, Mike Newman

Driver1

Happy bday all and especially Mr Newman you have me beat by a few days, years, wisdom and looks 😳 hope you had a good run at the station 🎂

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2022 at 7:12 PM, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Happy birthday Mr. New Zealand!… I mean Newman

I just checked your age… Do you realize that in 20 short years you will be 100!? I’m sure it will go faster than the last 20! Lol
 Have yourself a good day and try not to out work all of us and put us to shame! 

Uhhhmm...sigh...well, as a matter of fact, I had considered those '' maths  ''...but who knows where the' finish line'' is going to be.....:rolleyes:

..I am just happy to be in a good 'space''   as it where..and still able ...and willing to do a days work.....but remember it is in a machine  !!..I just guide it through the required moves ....:)

Thankyou for your thoughts....:)

Mike

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 3:09 PM, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

Happy Birthday gentlemen. I hope it was a good one. I hope @mike newman didn’t run the track off of anything today. 

...actually  DFP..I didn't work on that day...but either side of it , was on the Stations  11  ton Hyundai. down in the 'wet '  farm.

Mike

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, hardtail said:

Happy bday all and especially Mr Newman you have me beat by a few days, years, wisdom and looks 😳 hope you had a good run at the station 🎂

Lance..I do believe   you   are now entering into the realms of fantasy....I am , of course, referring to the ''wisdom    and looks ''  portion of you post.......someone that looks now like rumplestiltskin...does no  longer qualify in those two  afore  mentioned catagories

My ''troops''  have organised   a  ''celebration ''....I suggested  a   ''celibation  '' is now far more appropriate...sigh

Mike

NB ..'''celibation''  is not actually a word....as I'm sure you are aware....more like an anguished  cry for days long gone.....:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1