Something Else For Your Cidiot Neighbours To Beech and MOO About

Art From Coleman

YES, this happened in some little pissant European 'country', but, protests like this have a habit of making themselves known in the "good ol' USSA"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/21/booming-burps-spanish-farmers-fined-300-euros-after-cow-moos-too-loud/

Booming Bovine: Spanish Farmer Fined 300 Euros After Cow Moos Too Loud

From the same story, and YES, England IS just another pissant European 'country', that has willingly allowed itself to be run into the ground.

Just a year later, the bells of St Peter’s in Sandwich, Kent, South East England, which had rung every 15 minutes since 1779, were silenced by the local government following a single noise complaint.

The decision by the Siena local government is also just the latest bizarre government decision regarding cows and comes as New Zealand’s leftist Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and her government proposed taxing cow burps and urination to fight against climate change earlier this month.

BEWARE of vehicles bearing out of state plates when you see them in YOUR locale, as their occupants are bringing NO GOOD INTENT with them.  (And the Chamber of Commerce/Tourist Bureau IS NOT on YOUR side either)

1273827556_Liberalbillboard.jpg.b0fc64f2a8b44ce95e7b51b5a13a12ea.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

55 dB is pretty low I'm guessing HD ownership is non existent, you would think the Spanairds would like their Ferrari and Lambos, they must be loud, new world insanity moving in as your neighbor and then sitting in on your council 

18 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Just a year later, the bells of St Peter’s in Sandwich, Kent, South East England, which had rung every 15 minutes since 1779, were silenced by the local government following a single noise complaint.

I don't know anything about a loud cow but the church bell story seems to be another made up one. One of the bells stills is rung, the tenor, the others due age and condition are no longer rung but not due to any noise complaint. Brietbart stories are sometimes, well, stories. Plausible, perhaps, but they know no one will check.

In crew rest in a London hotel and watching BBC there was a show about all of the village church bells and how many ancient bells are still rung but some cannot due to condition. I did not hear anything about noise complaints.

http://kent.lovesguide.com/tower.php?id=162

St. Peter.jpg

A few years ago I had the county police called on me for picking corn too late. One of the neighbors said that the straw chopper was too loud and they couldn’t sleep. I was informed that they had to go to work in the morning. I said what a coincidence, I do too! I have also had the police and fire department show up when I am applying NH3. I was also pulled over recently for not having a license plate on our header trailer. After about an hour of them trying to figure out how to give me a ticket, they gave up and let me go. Spraying also causes constant harassment that I am going to kill someone’s flowers. God forbid a cow gets out. Harassment here is the new norm along with fines if they figure out how to do it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-42086315

The bells of a church which have rung since 1779 are to be silenced after a noise complaint by a neighbour.

I wonder how "a neighbour" (a word that implies nearness", managed to NOT hear the "noise" prior to taking up residence near the church.  Perhaps his/her/its 'name' is Babu Bogwallah, or Hussein al-Queada, since the 'nation of shopkeepers'*, has become increasingly "immigrant friendly' in the last few years.

I wonder how the 'neighbour' would have tolerated living next to a mosque? (But that howling only happens FIVE times a day)

* V V

One of Napoleon's most famous remarks for the English-speaking world is 'England is a nation of shopkeepers', ('L'Angleterre est une nation de boutiquiers'). Whilst Bourrienne, Napoleon's faithful secretary from 1795 to 1802, gives a version of it in his Mémoires

And given the willingness of the American "sheeple" to adopt British 'cultural affectations", expect this to become part of the American elites cries to 'eliminate, or limit.  Just as they have tried, and most times successfully called for changes to agricultural practices, such as noise, dust, hours of operation, use of the PUBLIC roads, smells, and the list of things that offends them grows with each passing day.

It would have been interesting to see how such garbage as The Sun, a traditional English tabloid, would have played this 'story' (Provided these tabloids could have found room, instead of their incessant coverage of sports, or their fascination with the lives of the royal family)

"Cheerio, and Ta-Ta (which in MY dictionary means):

Fk 'em, and feed them fish heads.

When we lived in town, had a fenced in yard. The neighbor lady called the cops on us because our dogs were barking at her. I told the cops that my dogs were here long before her. They’re dogs, they bark when being harassed. She he’d been living there for several months and never had a problem with the dogs, until after her daughter, the boyfriend and baby moved in. So I let the cops know that there were 4 people living in a 2 bedroom duplex. The cops left and 2 days later the dog catcher showed up. Told him the same thing, nothing any of them could do about it. Now would probably be a different story, closest neighbor now is 1/4 mile down the road and is a dairy farm. No problem with neighbors anymore!!!

Where I lived prior, I was discing with my M. 11 am on Saturday. A guy from the fancy development came rushing up to yell how I can't be making noise and dust. There are laws in the HOA about it. I said those laws end at your development. My land isn't in a development. Pound sand. I then became a real jerk and took off the muffler and threw on the straight pipe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Fits with this thread (IMO)

Go buy a grocery store and make a fortune (/s)*

““Farming Needs to Stop, That’s the Single Biggest Driver of Climate Change” ”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/10/22/farming-needs-to-stop-thats-the-single-biggest-driver-of-climate-change/

That will change the "climate " for sure - but it won't be the "climate climate"

(*It being well known that food comes from grocery stores)

1 hour ago, Ian Beale said:

Fits with this thread (IMO)

Go buy a grocery store and make a fortune (/s)*

““Farming Needs to Stop, That’s the Single Biggest Driver of Climate Change” ”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/10/22/farming-needs-to-stop-thats-the-single-biggest-driver-of-climate-change/

That will change the "climate " for sure - but it won't be the "climate climate"

(*It being well known that food comes from grocery stores)

Which IS exactly the idea that IS being promoted, AND enacted into law, (bit by bit) by the IGNORANT,, STUPID stnuc of the MEDIA, AND legislators,, at both state and Federal levels, from certain states.

Not to mention the ongoing war against farming in certain European countries.

And, I seem to remember the LOSING presidential candidate in the 2000 election, saying that the US would be better off, IF ALL our food came from outside the United States.

14 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Which IS exactly the idea that IS being promoted, AND enacted into law, (bit by bit) by the IGNORANT,, STUPID stnuc of the MEDIA, AND legislators,, at both state and Federal levels, from certain states.

Not to mention the ongoing war against farming in certain European countries.

And, I seem to remember the LOSING presidential candidate in the 2000 election, saying that the US would be better off, IF ALL our food came from outside the United States.

A state legislator started a bill to ban the use of manure hoses in ditches in South Dakota.

The potential leaks were going to kill the environment and no one was to use the public ditches.  

It took a few farmers to set her down and explain what was happening and why.

She then agreed and pulled the bill.

Why do people go off half cocked and make these statements without checking with the people involved?

If you do not have enough common sense to admit when you are wrong, I want nothing to do with you.

2 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

She then agreed and pulled the bill.

A single legislator who actually listened to her constituents, believed that their argument had merit, and re-assessed her position. (A true "once in a lifetime" occurrence.

As far as the MEDIA, and state and Federal government promoting and legislating ANTI-farming and ranching regulations and legislation, WELL

California cutting off, or severely limiting agriculture's RIGHT to water.

This might be worth a read, AND such legislation was made necessary by the radical left, AND the "crusading MEDIA", who, as we all should know, ARE the go-to "EXPERTS ON EVERYTHING":

https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/_file/aglaw/Agricultural_Disparagement_Statutes_Rebecca_Turano.pdf

And just as good:

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/8846757/Cochran.html?sequence=2

The Sky is Falling”

Our culture relies heavily on television as a source of information. We make decisions based, in part, on the opinions and conclusions of “investigative” news reporters and popular celebrities. At the same time, these media outlets must find and create programs that will make the public watch. The traditional method of gaining television viewers has been to increase the entertainment value of the programs available. During the last decade, however, the media has increasingly touted its status as a social “watchdog” - convincing viewers that their programs will provide valuable information necessary for preservation of the public’s livelihood. Although there may not be actual truth in what the public hears on television, it has a significant effect on market decision making and can be ruinous to targets of the media’s attention.

And who can forget Orca's attack on the cattle industry, which, unfortunately, she won, when it went to court.

But, the beef industry WON when the MEDIA went into full-panic mode over "pink slime":

https://thecounter.org/bpi-pink-slime-ground-beef-usda-reclassifed/

the offering famously called “pink slime” in an ABC News exposé that got the network in a lot of trouble—can be labeled “ground beef.” 

I believe that when the case came up for trial, ABC came out to 'flyover country', convinced that they could cow the rubes into submission, but were sent back to the perverted cesspool of New York Sh***y, with their "ox" tail between their legs.

The proposed, but so far unsuccessful enactment by the Federal government of the Waters of the United States act, as well as the EPA's proposed rules regarding 'controlling' the dust created by farming operations.(Thankfully the Supreme Court put the kabosh on Federal agencies, specifically the EPA, making their rules and regulations having the power of law).

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/30/environment-epa-supreme-court/

Another, and one of the few examples of legislative common sense by STATE legislation has been the passage of "Right to farm" laws, BUT, why were such laws made necessary in the first place?

Certain European countries, OBVIOUSLY YOU have not heard of what is going on in the Netherlands, or France. (And because this is being reported by foreign news agencies, the elitist filth of the US MEDIA have been left out of the loop, where they cannot twist and turn the 'story' into the government's favor.)

ONE 'victory" regarding one proposed piece of legislation, in some small state, does NOT win the war that the MEDIA and the extremists have declared on agriculture.

Events in your area - there is a court case underway on EPA presumptions re emissions and regulations

“The Briefing Begins In CHECC v. EPA”

“In a post last week, I gave notice that battle was about to be joined with the EPA over what it claims to be the “science” behind global warming alarm.”

More at

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/10/23/the-briefing-begins-in-checc-v-epa/