Harvest pics and things a tractor junkie will do.

DT Fan

Finished harvest yesterday! Always a good feeling. Took just a few pictures. The last pass, couple offloading corn, and one of the neighbor combining foxtail. I think there may be some organic soybeans in there somewhere?

On the things a tractor junkie will do; Haul five loads of corn to the elevator and use three different tractors, (and wagons) to do it. Hauled the rest with the grain truck but the field I was in last it won't climb the hills to get out to the road. Have had it stuck more than once.

Harv-1.jpg

Harv-2.jpg

Harv-3.jpg

Harv-4.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

I think there may be some organic soybeans in there somewhere?

Sure that's not organic birdseed, being grown on the QT????

I hear it's worth big BUX...:o

Mike

1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

Those look great. Maybe you should talk to my neighbor and give him some tip on keeping the weeds down!

I suppose it’s true in all of farming but there seems to be a wide variance in organic farming. We have 1 in our area that sounds like the person you mentioned. Driving by this fall my wife asked what that field was. My response was that I thought there were beans in there somewhere.

• Like 1