Too Redneck?

junkandcattle

1 hour ago, yellowrosefarm said:

That would work well with one of those mid rise lifts, and some wheels on the bottom

Even has two tool compartments ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Never too redneck sir! In fact i think you should convert it into a gas powered chair! Could cruise tge neighborhood!

• Haha 4

CF48166A-EB7B-464A-919F-EA9A74D2E1DF.thumb.jpeg.1783324a7dcc430d6dc0dada4c8eb616.jpeg

Your’s is slimmer than my current shop chair, so more practical

Mine was a roadside find that was intended to only stick around for a busy weekend of derby car building, a friend even wanted it in favour of me burning it at the end of the weekend, so I put the sheet on it to protect it, 6 weeks later it’s still here, it’s worth moving around, but when the wet slop of winter comes in to the garage it will be gone 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, IHKeith said:

CF48166A-EB7B-464A-919F-EA9A74D2E1DF.thumb.jpeg.1783324a7dcc430d6dc0dada4c8eb616.jpeg

Your’s is slimmer than my current shop chair, so more practical

Mine was a roadside find that was intended to only stick around for a busy weekend of derby car building, a friend even wanted it in favour of me burning it at the end of the weekend, so I put the sheet on it to protect it, 6 weeks later it’s still here, it’s worth moving around, but when the wet slop of winter comes in to the garage it will be gone 

I'm surprised your "little" dog isn't curled up in it🙂

• Haha 1