IH 1066 fender wiring

sf03499

Those look like ordinary incandescent bulb lights.     The amber covers just snap off.

I'd go back to the beginning.    Use a battery & jumper cables to test "just the light" - does it light up?  

If not, change the bulb/fix the bulb socket.

If so, step down the wiring - test at the next plug toward the flasher - until the light does not light.   Find problem between.

If you get all the way back to the flasher - just jump the flasher plug terminals to see if the light comes on.   If so, its a flasher issue.   If not - test if you have 12V getting to the flasher with the switch on the first click.

Well I got all my lights to work finally I just don't know the best way to tie wires up by the fenders and some of the clamps holding harness are small so was wondering if you can get replacements and if I take bolts off by rear-end will it leak when I put new clamps

There are gaskets, but the bolts won’t disrupt  them when coming out and the castings are all ridged  enough that removing a bolt here and there won’t cause a problem, as long as you put it back in.  Where you get rid of extra wire slack is going to be your call.  They must provide you with a little extra wire length, that you could need if the tires and fenders were mounted out wide.

Well go it all back together. The only thing I can tell might be a problem is when I start it the lights flicker but as soon as it starts they are perfectly fine. I had everything tight when put together and haven't seen anything spark. Could this just be from the batteries being run down?

20221127_170701.jpg