Prayers for a friend

ray54

Neighbor called to say sorry I have not moved my tractor, but wife had a seizure and was helicoptered 50 mile to the hospital. His wife Taylor has had some issues, that I am not sure of. But some heavy duty meds. It was time to back them off and they took to much away to fast and caused the seizure Thursday evening. Had more seizures in the hospital that night. So the the ER doctors had better information on what all happened. Also speeded up other tests that where needed. Which all came out good. But seizures are a real concern to the family.  As they are 25 miles from town out here in the sticks. But we do have maned in season fire station about 5 miles from them and was a big help Thursday. But they are not in if there is fire.

I had just given the son a JD A tractor for the FFA/Chevron Tractor restoration. It had water in the engine the last day I ran it almost 20 years ago. Brakes where rusted, had to tap them loose, and rock them to get it loaded. I may not have done them any favor giving it to them. But that is how his tractor was at my place. Did not want have me move mine a 1/2 mile.

Dad is a mechanic, started for a Kubota dealer. Went out on his own to have his son with him (another long story). Then the JD dealer hunted him down to work for them.  With covid and many other little things back on his own the last year. 

The wife has been sent home this afternoon. He is hoping other family can have time to be with Taylor so far out of town and teen boys without a drives license.  He is always ready to help others, but bad luck seems to just follow him around. So he needs to able to be away from home to keep things together. So Robert and Taylor could use prayers.

• Like 3

Prayers for them 

8 hours ago, ray54 said:

Neighbor called to say sorry I have not moved my tractor, but wife had a seizure and was helicoptered 50 mile to the hospital. His wife Taylor has had some issues, that I am not sure of. But some heavy duty meds. It was time to back them off and they took to much away to fast and caused the seizure Thursday evening. Had more seizures in the hospital that night. So the the ER doctors had better information on what all happened. Also speeded up other tests that where needed. Which all came out good. But seizures are a real concern to the family.  As they are 25 miles from town out here in the sticks. But we do have maned in season fire station about 5 miles from them and was a big help Thursday. But they are not in if there is fire.

I had just given the son a JD A tractor for the FFA/Chevron Tractor restoration. It had water in the engine the last day I ran it almost 20 years ago. Brakes where rusted, had to tap them loose, and rock them to get it loaded. I may not have done them any favor giving it to them. But that is how his tractor was at my place. Did not want have me move mine a 1/2 mile.

Dad is a mechanic, started for a Kubota dealer. Went out on his own to have his son with him (another long story). Then the JD dealer hunted him down to work for them.  With covid and many other little things back on his own the last year. 

The wife has been sent home this afternoon. He is hoping other family can have time to be with Taylor so far out of town and teen boys without a drives license.  He is always ready to help others, but bad luck seems to just follow him around. So he needs to able to be away from home to keep things together. So Robert and Taylor could use prayers.

Taylor is in my prayers this very moment!

Prayers sent

Thank you all for the prayers, and please keep praying for Taylor and Robert.  Taylor went back to the hospital Sunday night with another seizure, and has had more during the week. Making progress as they have been less sever,  and doctors can control them. But they are stumped about why they keep happening. So probably need to go to a bigger hospital. 

Thank you for the update Ray. 

Will continue to pray that Taylor gets to the right doctors to diagnose and control the seizures. 

And also for Robert for strength to help him get through a tough time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...