The Clowns DON'T Have Enough Electricity As It Is, Yet:

Art From Coleman

2 hours ago, MTB98 said:

Other things, like cow farts, would be estimates.

How do these people expect to be taken seriously when this is what they talk about. 

No, I am not laughing with them. 

I am laughing at them. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, td9inidaho said:

I get doing our best to improve what we are doing to the environment.  Fictitious numbers or not.  But like always, the person's in charge are making one heck of a nice cart before realizing they don't even have horse 😂😂

Mark

Well of course they don’t have a horse. Horses fart more than cows

• Haha 3

I watched a show several years ago about a dairy farm in , I think Wisconsin, had a company from Cali come in and build a new setup for them. It had 2-3 Slurry-Stores with rubber roofs as gasifiers, and 2 big Cat gen sets. They ran 3 farms and sold power back to the grid from the manure of that one farm. I think at the time, they said that it was a 3-4 million dollar investment. But they had a screw pump that squeezed the juices out of the solids, used the liquid for fertilizer and they reused the solids for bedding.

5 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

Serious question- 

how do they come up with how many tons of CO2 are produced by xyz?

Pulled out of thin air, or, as I am fond of saying, "pulled out of the well-used rectal orifices of the MEDIA, or other species of elitists, like movie stars". (Who are well known for testifying before Congress because of their "expertise", (on ANY subject)

I am standing on the same ground I have been. I will not comply if PA ever tries to ban wood heat. I will continue to raise livestock. I will continue to farm with non emissions tractors. If they come to stop me, I will fight. I don't think I am the only one. I am just standing pat. I will probably die, but I am just done listening to anything the clowns have to say.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, JaredT said:

I find it refreshing to hear about California Md all the new rules. Every time they make a new restriction or ruling, i feel smarter and smarter. What a bunch of a** clowns.

Depending on the state you reside in, it could become your problem too. There are a handful of states that follow CA’s lead on these types of things. 

16 minutes ago, MTB98 said:

Depending on the state you reside in, it could become your problem too. There are a handful of states that follow CA’s lead on these types of things. 

Michigan is getting dumber with every election cycle, also. Unfortunately we are all aware. It still make me feel smarter at the end of the day knowing i am not the dumbest person out there. 

Man Plugs $80k+ Electric Truck Into His House, Finds Out It Will Take Over 4 Days to Charge

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/man-plugs-80k-electric-truck-house-finds-will-take-4-days-charge

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Man Plugs $80k+ Electric Truck Into His House, Finds Out It Will Take Over 4 Days to Charge

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/man-plugs-80k-electric-truck-house-finds-will-take-4-days-charge

I wouldn’t worry about it. The magic is just around the corner. The example in the article of having to evacuate during some kind of disaster and only having EV’s available makes me cringe at the suffering that it could cause. But, that’s like the winter disaster in Texas, that could never happen right?

Since the Nord Stream pipe lines are no more the US needs to send LNG to Europe 

Since that happened they recently warned us in the Northeast there will be a natural gas shortage

It will also impact the electric supply since most is gas fired power generation in the region so expect rolling black outs 

7 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

Since the Nord Stream pipe lines are no more the US needs to send LNG to Europe 

Since that happened they recently warned us in the Northeast there will be a natural gas shortage

It will also impact the electric supply since most is gas fired power generation in the region so expect rolling black outs 

Nord Stream 1 was currently not transporting gas to Germany from Russia due to the Germans not buying because of Ukraine invasion. The Nord Stream 2 was recently completed but was never put it into service for same reason. Neither pipeline was currently supplying anything to Western Europe. 

Germany is trying some different things to conserve and reduce consumption of the NG they do have on hand. 

The NS pipelines seem to have been sabotaged, as the EU says. Wonder who would want to do that?  Maybe the guy who said in February 2022 he was going to do that ?

40 minutes ago, MTB98 said:

Nord Stream 1 was currently not transporting gas to Germany from Russia due to the Germans not buying because of Ukraine invasion. The Nord Stream 2 was recently completed but was never put it into service for same reason. Neither pipeline was currently supplying anything to Western Europe. 

Germany is trying some different things to conserve and reduce consumption of the NG they do have on hand. 

The NS pipelines seem to have been sabotaged, as the EU says. Wonder who would want to do that?  Maybe the guy who said in February 2022 he was going to do that ?

Biden did it.

From another forum:

----------------
"USA -- I doubt it but Buyden and his cronies are really stupid. So they are my second choice.

Swedes/Fins/Norwegians -- Not their style, but the possibility is not zero, but very very small

Russians -- f**k no, they control the valves, by blowing it they remove their control of central Europe, Putin is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.

So who benefits the most by removing the line from production. The Nordics are building a new pipeline, but they would do it via competition and selling cheap. Also though Germany would likely buy it from the Nordics even if it was more expensive just to piss off putin.

So who else could benefit from it...

Saudi's... In case you did or did not know, the Russian have been supplying both sides of the Syrian civil war. We know they cannot and they are running out of ammo in Ukraine. So why was Russia instigating the civil war in Syria? It was to keep SA from building a NG pipe line from SA to Europe. Well if SA can get the EU to help calm things in Syria and build the pipeline then they can supply the EU is now paying SA. Now SA does not have the people and skills to blow up the pipeline but I bet they could hire some ex-spetnaz guys who could and on the plus side if they did get caught it would look like Russia doing it.

My money is on SA. Then the US because idiocy reigns supreme in DC these days.

And a reply:

-----------------
"One criminal organization that we missed, and a well funded one, is the green global warming gang. They have blown pipelines in our country, burned machinery and attacked workers with axes.
Would Soros fund a fishing expedition? Would Greta and her gang blow up a pipeline in her backyard?
Especially because everyone is looking the other way, not only the media.

And a reply to that:

-----------------
"Possible, but I think they would be claiming it. Rather than going silent, being silent does not help them.

From what I’ve read there are two 48” diameter of ≈1.5” thick pipelines for each 1 and 2. Each one is 100,000 sections weighing 24 tons per section and designed for a 50 year lifespan. Nord Stream 1 has been operational for about 10 years. Nord Stream 2 was just completed and never used. What a waste of resources if they can’t be repaired. 

Mankind has kept track of the three most important things in life since the beginning of time.

1. Where to find food

2. The weather outside

3. Where to get laid

Records have been kept going back centuries upon centuries on weather patterns and climate cycles, the Earth is still coming out of the last ice age, temps will naturally rise over time regardless of human activity, then level off, then gradually decrease into the next ice age. Rinse and repeat.

• Like 2