2394 flow divider

756puller

Got a 2394 that quit moving. Pulled the power shift and resealed it thinking that would do the trick. Got it back together and running. Still won't move started checking pressures and I have no pressure at any of the test ports and I do not even have but.10 psi for lbe in flow divider from pressure switch port. Been racking my head a day going thru manuals trying to find a starting point but I'm at a loss for right now. Has anyone got a good idea how the flow divider works?

Yes I did have three point and pto working. Couldn't get any lube pressure at all on Saturday. Gave up and came back Sunday morning and started checking things over and all of a sudden I had lube pressure on the flow divider. Checked gauges that I had on shift valve and all of a sudden I have everything shifting like it should be. I really don't have a clue what was wrong I'm just glad it started shifting.