Come pick corn with us!

billonthefarm

This Sunday, September 25. We have a little over 30 acres of wide row corn to harvest,  bring a picker, picker sheller, combine or pick by hand!  Everyone is invited.  We will get started 8 or 9 and run till we get done over everyone goes home.  Bring a tractor if you want.  Bring a wagon.  Bring a corn sheller.  Bring your side by side.  See you Sunday!

E322F540-38D0-4027-BF2F-FB96D5BD6B91.jpeg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Dan Robinson said:

@DT FanSounds like things are still a go. 

Screenshot_20220924-203610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks! Heading out at O' dark hundred. or 06:00 for the military types. Buick is full of fuel, ready to go. Need to find a pair of googles in case Bill lets me pilot one of these rigs! My Dad had to have a cornea transplant because of a corn leaf incident while picking.

3 minutes ago, DT Fan said:

Thanks! Heading out at O' dark hundred. or 06:00 for the military types. Buick is full of fuel, ready to go. Need to find a pair of googles in case Bill lets me pilot one of these rigs! My Dad had to have a cornea transplant because of a corn leaf incident while picking.

Be sure and take some pics for us. 👍🏼👍🏼

4 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

That’s fine. Right side up please 😂

Well, I can't guarantee anything! When this stupid phone posted on here easily the pics were always right side up. Really need to get a new one, this one is 5 years old, probably not a record but pretty old by phone standards.

• Haha 2

ALL SYSTEMS GO!!!!!  Sheller crew wants to start around 8.  All the wagons are loaded.  We will start picking when conditions allow.  We will run all day!  Bring your side by side, golf cart, lawn chair!  

4D653105-B97D-49DA-A8B3-29482A0130AF.jpeg

91C5ACCE-257B-4E4A-951C-C4978F45518A.jpeg

1CEF09C0-46B0-407F-B26A-1E79A8B07D2D.jpeg

• Like 11