A girl and her horse

sandhiller

...Mark Knopler's ''The Long Road "  has a girl riding the horse on the beach...somewhere......no saddle.....(I hesitate to use the term..''bare back ''...;)  )

....the girl looks beautiful....makes one yearn for that long lost youth......sigh

Mike

• Like 4

Having three kids that trained their own shed ponies and went on to compete states and some national shows I always like to see kids and their horses. Wonderful sight these two were,so in sync with each other.A immense amount of training on the horse and on the girl. The horse trains the rider along with the rider training the horse. Just a Wonderful video and a credit to this girl whom is all grown up by now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jacka said:

The horse trains the rider along with the rider training the horse. 

Very true. Some rides I feel like I am learning more about myself and other times I'm learning what my horse needs. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

@Sledgehammer, you like horse women even more than me! 

I knew a couple horse girls in college. (Not biblically either) They were all crazy for the most part.  I’ll just leave it at that. 

5 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Interesting how you compared them as sisters…😂

I don’t really think my SIL is. That family is weirdly hush about certain subjects 

• Haha 1