Glad it was paint not blood, my boy scared me to death

Rusty shackleford

So I was taking chains off the puller tractors to unload and I head a loud pop, my boy comes walking out of the barn shiny red, I scream zeke is that blood and sprinted towards him. The littler trouble maker hit a paint can with a hammer. I for sure have some more grey hairs after that.Screenshot_20220907-192941_Snapchat.thumb.jpg.672f791283fb392290463e3e31c4da2a.jpg20220907_160408.thumb.jpg.019be07f814df6e7343317555a710d5f.jpg

• Haha 17

I know its inappropriate but....I woulda been shittin my pants!! Glad hes ok and it wound up being funny.

• Like 1

At Cummins Engine Company several years ago (around 1994), our paint tech was working in the paint room when a big pressure hose blew off. It covered him from head to toe, especially his face, with red Urethane paint. He was taken to the local hospital and all they would do was make him strip down in a small tent outside and hose him down with water. That did absolutely nothing. He was returned to the factory where several co-workers spent many hours using any ideas we could think of to remove the paint. I think he still had a lot of paint on him for a few weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rusty shackleford said:

So I was taking chains off the puller tractors to unload and I head a loud pop, my boy comes walking out of the barn shiny red, I scream zeke is that blood and sprinted towards him. The littler trouble maker hit a paint can with a hammer. I for sure have some more grey hairs after that.Screenshot_20220907-192941_Snapchat.thumb.jpg.672f791283fb392290463e3e31c4da2a.jpg20220907_160408.thumb.jpg.019be07f814df6e7343317555a710d5f.jpg

Wait till he gets older and you hear, "Hold my beer and watch this?"

Hang in there Dad!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, JaredT said:

Not funny, but still stinking hilarious. 🤣We have a 5 year old that would do the exact same thing. After seeing this the paint cans all will go a shelf higher in the shed😉

That way the fall and break an arm before they can reach the paint????🤣

Rick

• Like 2