Dream vehicle.

vtfireman85

You only can choose 1, so choose wisely.

for me its a 93/94 K1500 2 tone red/black or red/silver extended cab short box fleet side with a 5 speed manual and a 350 EFI. I would also be happy with a K2500 

Looking down the road just a few years and thinking anything with an internal combustion engine will be delightful to have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve C. said:

Looking down the road just a few years and thinking anything with an internal combustion engine will be delightful to have.

A Tesla with aftermarket v8 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Blasphemy! You could get arrested in cal-Lee-phony for saying that 😂

I dream big ! 1969 ZL1 Corvette. aluminum 427 factory built race car. only 2 of them were built with an approximate vlaue upwards of $5,000,000

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

If you look real close you can start to see the fenders rusting 😁😁😁

Looks like the rocker is starting 

Being a racer likely has had some of the panels replaced from rubbing the cactus the front fender looks newer 

image.png.0821082779d1451c8e6c03e6cdeaf90b.png

• Like 1

Early 70s IH 1/2 ton pickup, manual trans.    Farm fresh patina.   Just get in it and drive like it's 1974 and youve got to get seed from the elevator and then pick up mama from church.  

• Like 3

I know he said one but I have always had a 4x4 and a car 

The Scout Racer been the 4x4 dream since 1978 

The car dream goes back to about 6th grade there was one of these in town

69 COPO 427/425HP 

Looks like a 307 Camaro with a trunk spoiler  🤣

69 COPO.JPG

69 COPO Engine.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can think of too many choices.....will have to think about it a while..doubt I can narrow it down to just 1.

I could do one but can’t decide which one. I got it narrowed down to 2 or 3. Of course if we’re talking about dream vehicle it can never wear out or rust. And there has to be a daily driver to beat on and do the heavy hauling. 
 First would be my 49 ford f-6 that used to belong to my uncle all fixed up it’s been sitting for 20-30 years. 
 Second would be an early scout pickup with the slant 4, maybe drop a full 304 in it?  I never been around one or driven one just think they look good. 
 Probably not but a third choice would be a mid 80s ford thunderbird. 

• Like 1

'69 GTO judge, 400 automatic 

• Like 3