Show pictures from today

Alan Dinan

Looks like a good show! Thanks for taking the time to share pictures!

IIRC the MM, Oliver and Ford garden tractors of yesteryear were made for the different companies by Jacobson. AC owned the Simplicity line. IH Cub Cadet and JDs were built inhouse so to speak. I don't know if MF produced their own or had them built. For what it's worth Wheel Horse ordered paint with the instructions "as close as possible to IH red and white". They were looking in the 50's -70's to capitalize on new urbanites with farm backgrounds with the color association to IH farm tractors.

Rick

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 560DT said:

thanks for all the pics       loved to have been there      where was this show located

It’s an annual show, in Pinckneyville, Illinois. The first picture is from their website.

I think that the guy with the 886 NF is a little optimistic. I mean with the narrow front and cab, she's a brute for sure but 10 bottoms?? 

I was at this show years ago with 55Cub. It's a good show and I need to return. Seems like I always forget about it because I am in our own show's post show fog. You guys that put your heart and soul into putting on a show will understand. 

This is the first place I was introduced to females who were sporting Skoal rings on their jeans/cutoffs. Brian simply said "well you are in southern Illinois". It was a first time for me. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Thanks for the pictures.

A rare tractor, and an LP to boot.

55A88973-4529-484F-8B81-C86BA295533B.jpeg

As I was taking those pictures, I noticed the sign in the front window. I know the guy who owns it, just never knew that he had it. 

4 hours ago, 12_Guy said:

I think that the guy with the 886 NF is a little optimistic. I mean with the narrow front and cab, she's a brute for sure but 10 bottoms?? 

Yeah, maybe a suitcase weight or two would make it a little more believable....😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alan Dinan said:

As I was taking those pictures, I noticed the sign in the front window. I know the guy who owns it, just never knew that he had it. 

Thx for sharing 

Some Neat stuff there

That MM must be fairly rare

Tractor Data states 256 made over 4 years 

Did anybody else make a articulated 4WD LP/Gas?