Super M-T/A head gasket set - FelPro?

Good morning all,

Do any of you know if the FelPro head gasket set, HS7510S, which is the head gasket set for a Super M-T/A, if that head gasket is the metal clad style gasket like the original?  Mother CNH is smoking the good stuff, wanting $429 for a 354476R95 head gasket set 

Yes... just ordered / received one for  Super M rebuild. Mine was listed as a different number HS3149 from Riley Tractor

1 hour ago, CIHTECH said:

Yes... just ordered / received one for  Super M rebuild. Mine was listed as a different number HS3149 from Riley Tractor

That set, I do believe, is a Victor Reinz gasket set HS3149, for the same application.

the best head gasket is far and away the victor. You can get a headset off ebay for 38 dollars. I just got one last week for an m i plan on working on shortly.

Best head gasket set I got so far came from Bates corp they have some very nice high quality one's custom made for them. I decided since the 400 has high domes and an LP head it was worth the extra.  That being said the one from A and I is working just fine in my 450 and it has firecraters and a gas head.