Jump to content

Vibra shank 45 4500 hinges


Recommended Posts

ON most 45s the ears were welded on so you had to just get 4 of the pieces opposite  of what is pictured for the very last 45s and the 4500s you need 4 of the ones pictured above and 4 of the opposite ones to bolt on the wing itself as the main frames no longer had the ears welded on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, Baseballguy14 said:

We have an 18' with little wings 

I found a 3rd. Believe that's all I've got. One of these days I'm going to let go of all the stuff that I've accumulated over the years and what's been hanging in sheds dad and grandpa accumulated. Something happens to me before my wife, and it could, we don't know when our time is, she's not going to know anything about all that stuff and probably be junked by the auctioneer. I sold that 666 gasser the other week to a 30 year old fella who's a mechanic at the dealership I frequent. And I threw in 2 dual pto units. Long block 263 engine. Used starter off a 1066, set of wheel weights, 2 IH cultivator cranks for letter tractors and a bunch of used parts. He appreciated the stuff, and he will use it. He was especially tickled about the cultivator cranks because he and his grandpa have a set of cultivators on a letter tractor and his grandpa found a crank at a auction a few years ago but it's all bent and doesn't work well. Ones I gave him were like new outside of the surface rust 

KIMG1625.JPG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, 856 Custom said:

I found a 3rd. Believe that's all I've got. One of these days I'm going to let go of all the stuff that I've accumulated over the years and what's been hanging in sheds dad and grandpa accumulated. Something happens to me before my wife, and it could, we don't know when our time is, she's not going to know anything about all that stuff and probably be junked by the auctioneer. I sold that 666 gasser the other week to a 30 year old fella who's a mechanic at the dealership I frequent. And I threw in 2 dual pto units. Long block 263 engine. Used starter off a 1066, set of wheel weights, 2 IH cultivator cranks for letter tractors and a bunch of used parts. He appreciated the stuff, and he will use it. He was especially tickled about the cultivator cranks because he and his grandpa have a set of cultivators on a letter tractor and his grandpa found a crank at a auction a few years ago but it's all bent and doesn't work well. Ones I gave him were like new outside of the surface rust 

KIMG1625.JPG

Well it's funny you say that because I'm a 36 yr old guy trying to take over a family farm and some of this older equipment is really hard to find parts for so I appreciate everyone who has stuff like this! I will gladly take them off your hands or if someone else needs the third one I'm fine with that also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have one set (both halves) in my hand and think there is another set here someplace that is hiding.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, Baseballguy14 said:

Well it's funny you say that because I'm a 36 yr old guy trying to take over a family farm

Good luck to ya! It's not an easy task by any stretch of the idea.

Mike

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ny bill o said:

I have one set (both halves) in my hand and think there is another set here someplace that is hiding.

I found the second set. Let me know if they are something you need.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2022 at 12:48 PM, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Good luck to ya! It's not an easy task by any stretch of the idea.

Mike

Thanks Mike I grew up on a farm and enjoy the challenge. With any luck everything will transition smoothly and we can keep things rolling. I guess I should explain a little better I do all my in-laws farming for them and they want out of it. So since I'm already doing all the work and upkeep on equipment I think I can handle that. It's up to my smarter half to keep me under budget...😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, Baseballguy14 said:

Well it's funny you say that because I'm a 36 yr old guy trying to take over a family farm and some of this older equipment is really hard to find parts for so I appreciate everyone who has stuff like this! I will gladly take them off your hands or if someone else needs the third one I'm fine with that also.

God's speed my friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...