IH grinder mixer parts

KyIH

My fil has a 1150 grinder mixer and has somehow lost one of the 3 piece auger clamps on the unload auger. Not available through case IH or artsway. Called a couple places about parts machines but no luck. It’s a 7 inch auger and each section of the clamp measures  about 9.5 inches. Any ideas where To get one? Anybody here have one they would be willing to sell? 

Some Owatonna grinders use an unloading system that was made by Arts-Way. That might expand your parts machine search a little bit. I have an OMC 420 that has a setup like that, although I don’t know if it’s 7” or 8”. 

Would a clamp like the ones used on a blower pipe work? I know a regular blower pipe clamp is too big but those style clamps come in all sizes. We use them at work on the dust collection system.

Messicks does not have it, but said Hetricks shows one. Called them but did they did not have it. Can’t believe a clamp is so hard to find. Thanks for the responses, I’ll keep looking.

Grain handeling dealer have something that might work? You can get clamps for downspouts on grain legs and augers. Could one of them be adapted to work?