Electrall Dimensions

Yes they fit without issue. I hauled this one to RPRU in Racine, WI back in 2016. A fellow forum member had purchased it. Another forum member picked it up from the seller but wasn't going to have room on his truck so I hauled out there. image.jpeg

Not sure what it says about dimensions but I know it talks about the tractor mounted versions in the W450 parts manual I have. It isn’t handy right at the moment but I know it’s in there. 

C4A5C216-6095-4221-AAAE-D78BB1C6032C.jpeg

5B0C930E-958F-4032-831E-D54D8BEFF7AF.jpeg

D09A584A-7934-4F38-ADCB-6C7F879D62A4.jpeg

• Like 3

Behind the SW6 tractor with the electrall,  can just see the nose of the blue 56 S-110.  There is an electrall mounted in the box that runs off transmissions pto.

3 hours ago, redturbo said:

Behind the SW6 tractor with the electrall,  can just see the nose of the blue 56 S-110.  There is an electrall mounted in the box that runs off transmissions pto.

image.thumb.jpeg.45aa7ccaada09f4f3633d98d2a5a14d5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep, fit in pickup bed perfect. Hauled her home. Now I need an Operator's Manual. Anyone know where I can get one? All I can find on the net are for the tractor mounted version. I need one for the trailer version.