Is a forum member missing their dog?

sandhiller

• sandhiller changed the title to Is a forum member missing their dog?

If the owner wants to disgrace themselves that's one thing but the dog doesn't deserve that, no self respecting pack would welcome that 

• Haha 7

Lisa’s dog wears boots in the winter. He will freeze his feet if he doesn’t have them on. He at least wears boots instead of them sissy croc thingy. 😁

My brother either wears Crocs or Muck boots. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Emma wears em when we go to the Farmers market.   Pavement is too hot.  Hers have little lights that blink too.

8E2760E3-26F5-4FBB-A6A5-431C2DE9CA65.thumb.png.49da06df478b2091d61742745c6f10f8.png

I am not big on sissy wear for dogs, but I really appreciate your consideration of your dog here. Dogs on hot hard pack really bother me. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sandhiller said:

@vtfireman85

Seth, gotta admit, I thought of you first

Just trying to be helpful😄

194848952_dogcrocs.jpg.9c3ef1db11252887cc023c5469c1d1d8.jpg

Now you went and done it Jeff. Wife seen this and she just ordered a pair of pink ones for her dog. OF all colors now Igonna have to see a dog wearing pink crocs. Thanks buddy😀

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Wes806 said:

Now you went and done it Jeff. Wife seen this and she just ordered a pair of pink ones for her dog. OF all colors now Igonna have to see a dog wearing pink crocs. Thanks buddy😀

So glad I could help you convince your wife of the need for fashionable footwear for poochie there Wes😄

You need help with anything else, just let me know.

Always glad to help a old buddy out🤠

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Emma wears em when we go to the Farmers market.   Pavement is too hot.  Hers have little lights that blink too.

8E2760E3-26F5-4FBB-A6A5-431C2DE9CA65.thumb.png.49da06df478b2091d61742745c6f10f8.png

Hunters from the outside will put leather boots on their bird dogs feet. Mainly because of all the little cactus that are here.

Ranch dogs get used to pulling them and I never seen boots on a border collie. Although I wouldn't look down on the practice.

I have pulled many a cactus out of a ranch dog pups feet before they learn to do it for themselves.

Only once do I remember having to get one out of a dogs mouth that he couldn't clear 

I have poked myself way more times. There just ain't no good way to grab a cactus with your fingers😄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Hunters from the outside will put leather boots on their bird dogs feet. Mainly because of all the little cactus that are here.

Ranch dogs get used to pulling them and I never seen boots on a border collie. Although I wouldn't look down on the practice.

I have pulled many a cactus out of a ranch dog pups feet before they learn to do it for themselves.

Only once do I remember having to get one out of a dogs mouth that he couldn't clear 

I have poked myself way more times. There just ain't no good way to grab a cactus with your fingers😄

2F12A286-EACE-4CE3-AE54-AD5A94504AB5.png

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I am not big on sissy wear for dogs, but I really appreciate your consideration of your dog here. Dogs on hot hard pack really bother me. 

She wears them mostly because everybody at the farmers market just adores her and they go crazy when they see those boots light up.

The first time I took her to the market  there were two old ladies that came up and wanted to pet her, they asked about her shoes so I told them they were prosthetics because she lost her feet in a lawnmower accident. They started to cry so I don’t do that anymore.

• Haha 6