GPS remote switch

I run a trimble 750 for guidance. Main jobs are spraying and spreading dry fertilizer. I would like to get one remote hooked up to switch my paint on/off. Im not sure it can be done easily.  It would be very easy to add a whisker limit switch to my fertilizer buggy, and a pressure switch to my sprayer boom. I believe my GPS requires a latching contact In either n/o or n/c depending on how you set it up in the settings. Either way the contacts need to stay made up or open while your painting. the only way I can think of to wire a remote lever to this would be to have a self latching relay in one direction and another limit switch break power while the lever is the other direction. I haven't found much information online about this. Has anyone played around with this?  Otherwise it may be just as easy to make a harness with a 2 pin weather pack connector that I can unhook from each impliment. I'm trying to avoid having a wire hanging out near pto and hoses that can get damaged easily. 

I hook mine into the switch that controls my sprayer shut off solenoid. It still works for fertilizer, I just have to remember to turn it on and off.

15 hours ago, acem said:

I hook mine into the switch that controls my sprayer shut off solenoid. It still works for fertilizer, I just have to remember to turn it on and 

I can manually turn my paint on/off right on the screen but it gets to be a pita when your turning, bouncing, trying to run a remote lever, watching your booms etc. So yes I can see where that would be better. I've also seen where alot of guys use a cheap dimmer switch mounted in the floor. Since your feet are normally available more than your hands. I would say more guys probably setup the auto steer this way but coverage would work too. 

I purchased a 750 that am putting in our 6000 sprayer,  was thinking i would just put a relay on the power switch for boom control to close and open the circuit on the 750 for mapping.

On the fert buggy im moving the display to a tractor so for how i use it figured id just turn it on and off with the screen.  Otherwise I think easiest would be just another switch like ace mentioned.

If I recall correctly, (and things have changed [a lot] since I last installed a system)... there should be an input in the harness for an auto button. The connector was a 2 pin Deutch and used to be labeled "foot pedal" or "remote". Then it was just a matter of enabling the switch in the configuration menu.

I would strongly prefer a pressure sensor to shut it off automatically.

My wife does alot of our spraying and is not as attentive as she should be.  Sometimes she don't notice the sprayer ran out...