Value Implement---Wisconsin

They been good to us. We use menomonie and osseo. They both about the same distance for us. Menomonie more often because ASAP in Downing and REDRUNRITE are bout equal distance just beyond menomonie. Plus there is a dealer franchise in menomonie that dabbles in  Gehl parts or what's left of Gehl parts. 

my family has dealt with the Osseo location for over 70 years when Obert Berg had it, then the Vold Brothers took it over, then DR. Hehli bought/stole it, the DR passed away 2 years ago and now one of his step sons runs everything, (Osseo, Menomonie, Arcadia, and Baldwin)  when DR Hehli was alive he lived just over a 1/4 mile from me. my brother buys quite a bit from them since he lives only a mile away from the Osseo store

11 minutes ago, Bermuda_Ken said:

well..........  Dealer News....  

necessary evil,   PC requirement of GO BIG or get out

our CE is somewhere between 12-16 units now, with over $50m in non delivered solds NOT paying the nut.

soybean electric issues and ultra scarce parts.

VPS travels about 9K a month now and fiat NA had no offerings on the lease

16 hours ago, Wisconsin Ron said:

They been good to us. We use menomonie and osseo. They both about the same distance for us. Menomonie more often because ASAP in Downing and REDRUNRITE are bout equal distance just beyond menomonie. Plus there is a dealer franchise in menomonie that dabbles in  Gehl parts or what's left of Gehl parts. 

I've never had a problem with Menomonie. Good selection of on hand parts for the older models of IH tractors. No dealings with Osseo.

Baldwin store on the other hand isn't worth the ground it is located on which is unfortunate since my wife drives by it every day.

I have purchased several parts from Value at the Baldwin location. They usually never have what you may need

on hand but will get it from Menominee next day.  They have been good and reliable