IH 2350 loader

Wes806

Am looking at one for the 756 I just got. Will it fit right without having to change anything? Tell me the good and bad about this loader. Thanks

You will probably have to put some spacers between the frame and your mounts. 2350 was designed for the wider frame of the 66 series. It will work. I have one on a hydro 86. Great loader.

• Thanks 1

It will fit on without any problems,  although you will have to put spacers in between the frame rails and the loader brackets, 7/8" on each side if I remember right.  If it's never wore an IH loader you will probably also have to drill the frame rails for the rear brackets holes. 

I like the 23/2450 leaders, they have held up pretty well here, though a 666 does look funny with a 2450 on it. 

I think they're the only loaders that look right on an IH tractor. Most all the aftermarket company's ones I've been around, seen, or removed, feel like a clumsy afterthought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The bad about the loader is most of them are abused and worn out. I bought a second one and discovered that it's been twisted at some point in its life and has three leaky cylinders with pitted rods. It's going to cost thousands to replace the cylinders. and then the frame is still twisted. So I get to eat another fiscal mistake.

• Thanks 1

I have an extra 2350 loader that has mounts for the 1256 that it was on. So it can be done.

104_4577.thumb.JPG.600ae91fd5ef1de0007834e4756ec5f6.JPG