What Is Happening In The Netherlands.

Nitrogen and nature minster?? What the heck is even that? 

Sounds like they might be ticked about this green new deal bs over there too..

Where do the elites think theyll hide when they starve and piss off the masses to the full degree?

2 minutes ago, Twolines said:

Nitrogen and nature minster?? What the heck is even that? 

Sounds like they might be ticked about this green new deal bs over there too..

Where do the elites think theyll hide when they starve and piss off the masses to the full degree?

They're hoping we are too weak or dead to resist at that point when the realization dawns on them

Some may be weak or dead... but not likely the ones who have been "doing for themselves" this whole time.

Ive wondered about not planting..literally and metaphorically. When will WE wake up and realize WE are the ones that run this machine? 

20 minutes ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Coming to a farm near you soon!

Very true, given the agenda of the current administration, the 'advice of the experts' to "Eat Bugs NOT Beef", as well as constant repetition of the MAIN cause of "globull warming" (which is 'caused' by bovine emissions), the source of pollution caused by fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides, and the support the MEDIA has given PETA and the Animal Liberation Front, with their criminal acts being portrayed as "heroic acts against the dairy and poultry industry, and for "exposing the poisons that are being put in our food", not only by the aforementioned "fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides", but by the chemicals being put into the products manufactured by General Mills, Kelloggs, Kraft, and so on.

Smithfield leaving California is a current example, but how long before California outlaws dairies, and vegetable and fruit production, with the latter being pilloried for their use of water, water that is sorely needed for our urban population. (Which IS exactly how the brain dead twits of the MEDIA think, and WILL 'report' on it).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Smithfield leaving California is a current example, but how long before California outlaws dairies, and vegetable and fruit production, with the latter being pilloried for their use of water, water that is sorely needed for our urban population. (Which IS exactly how the brain dead twits of the MEDIA think, and WILL 'report' on it).

That is my hope about California. They take it too far and the stupid constituents wake up and warn the rest of the country. I hope the nation learns from what is going on in that state. I don’t know if the rest of us can push enough to stop things but if we can push enough to slow things there might be a true awakening. That’s my hope at least

Even if the citiots all starve to death, it will still be the farmers' fault. Even in our small town of 2300 people, the townies absolutely despise farmers. It is that way now in every town because of the influx of big city dwellers wanting "the quiet life" but with all of the big  city perks.. and without having to see the "disgusting farmers" and such. 

• Sad 1

Canada is headed the same way. From what I read the feds want us to cut back on nitrogen usage but continue to increase crop yields. Genius!

• Confused 1

Face it guys. It's coming here too.

No planting? Who you kidding? Be like back in the day when guys were supposed to dump milk. They guys that can afford to will either do it or see dollar signs and the guys with a lot of debt load have to plant.

I think the people will push back though. When they can't afford meat for the BBQ grill or a loaf of bread? They will raise up. The Netherlands don't stop and consider other things too. The ability to feed the population is part of national security. They have relied on US and NATO for national security for decades. We mostly have to rely on ourselves. The help we get from allies is minimal.

Rick

• Like 1

Hey no worries everyone. Chill. The whole world will soon be able to buy all it’s food from the Chinks at bargain prices. Anything you want. And the supply chain issues will have all been solved by the time we need to start doing that. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

They're hoping we are too weak or dead to resist at that point when the realization dawns on them

It's all about control.

Government will give hungry people food so they follow like sheep????????????????????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick G. said:

Hey no worries everyone. Chill. The whole world will soon be able to buy all it’s food from the Chinks at bargain prices. Anything you want. And the supply chain issues will have all been solved by the time we need to start doing that. 

Or Bill Gates....

Rick

8 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

The whole world will soon be able to buy all it’s food from the Chinks at bargain prices.

Unfortunately, that is NOT how "supply and demand" works. (But, I do think that your reply was done in sarcasm mode)

6 hours ago, Rick G. said:

And the poison will be free.

21 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

Very true, given the agenda of the current administration, the 'advice of the experts' to "Eat Bugs NOT Beef", as well as constant repetition of the MAIN cause of "globull warming" (which is 'caused' by bovine emissions), the source of pollution caused by fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides, and the support the MEDIA has given PETA and the Animal Liberation Front, with their criminal acts being portrayed as "heroic acts against the dairy and poultry industry, and for "exposing the poisons that are being put in our food", not only by the aforementioned "fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides", but by the chemicals being put into the products manufactured by General Mills, Kelloggs, Kraft, and so on.

According to the Netflix documentary kiss the soil, is the biggest problem soil erossion mainly caused by heavy tillage, what also causing the realase off carbon  while the soil can store a lot off carbon. Also they showed that grazing farm animails can stop desertification and restore the land to be green and keeping that green. 

13 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Face it guys. It's coming here too.

No planting? Who you kidding? Be like back in the day when guys were supposed to dump milk. They guys that can afford to will either do it or see dollar signs and the guys with a lot of debt load have to plant.

I think the people will push back though. When they can't afford meat for the BBQ grill or a loaf of bread? They will raise up. The Netherlands don't stop and consider other things too. The ability to feed the population is part of national security. They have relied on US and NATO for national security for decades. We mostly have to rely on ourselves. The help we get from allies is minimal.

Rick

Our goverment likes those unelected idiots in Brussels believe that Ukraine should producing our food, thats the reason why they supported the coup back in 2014, unfortunly for them Putin, won't allow it.

I am all for this idea to have the rest of the people wake up and realize what it actually takes to feed the nation. I'm glad it doesn't take much to help us feed ourselves. I do think everyone should do a little bit of self sustaining efforts also. The others have it right in my eyes, the remedy for the problem will also be the poison. Bring people to their knees, then build them back up with THEIR solution and products. Would someone mind p.m.ing me the info on the Gates? I've heard head say, and it's odd to me that he is now one of the largest land owners in the USA. Also, I have inside info that you will no longer be able to create new farm ground and insure it with crop insurance, the only insurance available will be for the established ground.