Keeping your marriage exciting

sandhiller

My missus was so overcome by my thoughtfulness

I now sleep with one eye open🧐

😄

1655470319140.jpeg.ed700726bbc59a281b25642aea14cb8a.jpeg

• Haha 17

My wife is a ginger and has a great personality and sense of humor...im doing this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

U guys ever get rocks in your lunch box?

• Haha 4

I know a guy who was so thoughtful he once cleaned off the counter for his wife.......right onto the kitchen floor! Of course the big kitchen knife in the lot was a bit hard on his arm. 🤔😄

Careful 2L the level of thoughtfulness that Jeff has attained has taken a lifetime to achieve, best to look at the whole body of work and take baby steps, it isn't until your bride has all of your clan with kids and grandchildren surrounding you that she can fully appreciate what a gem we really are 💎 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

I got told by my wife on Sunday that someday I wouldn’t be waking up. Im thinking the way she said it that she knows something I don’t. 

By itself, it's not that bold of a statement; I could have told you that.

Now it's she starts mentioning dates or making plans... Worry.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, KWRB said:

By itself, it's not that bold of a statement; I could have told you that.

Now it's she starts mentioning dates or making plans... Worry.

No dates were given but she had a look in her eye that told me to shut up. 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

No dates were given but she had a look in her eye that told me to shut up. 

It's cute and funny when a woman does it. If a man does it, it's an episode of dateline!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You know you have the best wife ever when you buy your self a Sig P365 on her birthday and you don't wake up dead from lead poisoning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Twolines said:

My wife is a ginger and has a great personality and sense of humor...im doing this.

I’m married to a redhead myself- let me know how that works for you...

• Haha 3

I casually told my wife a couple weeks ago "I think i want to be creamated".  At supper yesterday she said "I got you an appointment at the creamatorium next Tuesday"

• Haha 4

A fella from work told a story about two old fellas he worked with years ago.

First one asked the second what he was getting his wife for Valentine’s Day.

The second said “nothing, she didn’t use what I got her last year”.  

First one said “what was that?”  

Second says “a plot at the cemetery”

• Haha 3

Highcotton, you know dont you?....lol wife and i worked together for a few years, we got along fine...I know her well obviously. But..she was one of a couple ladies on the team, the rest mostly young males. One day, a new guy was a little too comfortable with us and on brake had offered to "suck your toes for a cigarette". I have no idea who that was directed at but my wife assumed it was to her....yeah that didnt go well. I dont think he expected the reaction he got from her 5'4" 100lb self. He quit that day and hes lucky he didnt catch a fist and an elbow. 

My wife and I travel quite well in long road trips.  I make sure she starts out driving, wait about a half hour then pick a fight or say something I know will make her mad.  Then the silent treatment starts and I can fall asleep the rest of the trip wake up and we're there!  The trick is figuring out what to pick a fight about that she won't turn around and go home or kick you out somewhere, look at a map first to guess how long off trip it'll be for how good the silent treatment needs to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1994, our silver wedding anniversary, I bought a brand new set of bright aluminum mags and brand new T/As for moms car, I got it detailed put them on and kept it out of the way til the morning, I wuz so bloody pleezed with myself I couldn't wait to show her, silver wheels on our silver anniversary, she sees it and says thats nice and thanks, well, that was no biggie, but when she got home from work after talking to her duckstick coworkers and then my gurl you would have thought I killed a bunch of puppies, I never heard a good thing from anyone except her in a round about way, fast forward to our 50th in '19 and my answer there was a card with a bunch of money and said go knock yourself out, we have 53 coming up and frankly my dear I won't give a damn.

On 6/29/2022 at 5:23 AM, Pete1468 said:

My wife and I travel quite well in long road trips.  I make sure she starts out driving, wait about a half hour then pick a fight or say something I know will make her mad.  Then the silent treatment starts and I can fall asleep the rest of the trip wake up and we're there!  The trick is figuring out what to pick a fight about that she won't turn around and go home or kick you out somewhere, look at a map first to guess how long off trip it'll be for how good the silent treatment needs to be.

I personally love the silent treatment.

• Haha 2