Speaking of square body Chevys

vtfireman85

Must be a list of guys waiting for that one, surprised you have the combo speedometer, doesn't even look like the hood has its customary wrinkle from closing it from one corner

The good news is they don't have many incidence to respond to. Jeff (sandhiller) could put there yearly average mileage on in one day, with just starting to a fire and getting another call it was a false alarm. 

😉I still have a 75 here less than 150,000 showing. But lots field road miles there. But no road salt.🤣

1 hour ago, brahamfireman said:

Square gas door, chrome around lower turn signal,  should be a 78 model.

Still pretty cool!!

Look at the nose of the hood. That extra bump out on the hood was on the 79 models, I don't think it was on the 78 models. Maybe it smacked something and the front was replaced with newer panels? Still a nice old truck though.

19 hours ago, ThirdGenRed said:

Look at the nose of the hood. That extra bump out on the hood was on the 79 models, I don't think it was on the 78 models. Maybe it smacked something and the front was replaced with newer panels? Still a nice old truck though.

Could also be a smudged label. I asked, and did not read it myself.