Jump to content

Anyone have one of these?

My 300

Recommended Posts

I need the lever with the fine splines that goes onto the hydraulic valve of a 300,400 and more.

The part number is 361650R1. I think the splines on mine are about gone. It has a lot of play between the control lever shaft and the valve.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...