With all this forum togetherness…

Anyone have any updates? My thoughts and prayers are still with them. 

• Like 4

Unfortunately I don't have any updates. We had a moment of silence for Jeremy at tonight's forum gathering. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ive thought about them many times since reading about the tragedy. They are still in my prayers. 

• Like 1

About all I can tell you is they are rebuilding a house on the site where the old one stood. Drove by it almost 3 weeks ago and at that time there was basement walls poured.  Other than that I know nothing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

I’ve had the same thoughts. I hope @DroschaFamilyDairy sees this. The moment of silence was touching and all commented at how we miss their input. You can thank @nepoweshiekfarmalls for the moment of silence. His words echoed all of our thoughts well in my opinion.

Still thinking of the family,

Your friends at Red Power

• Like 20

My thoughts echo those above.

Your family is still in my prayers during this trying time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I realize that this isn't much of a update but its something. 

Was at the Eaton County Mi county fair last night which was was the county they live in and Jeremy was a member of the fair board. I was there for a tractor pull. Before the pulls began. They did a short tribute to Jeremy. His widow, son and Jim were in attendance. 

Again not much of a update. But something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

yes so tragic hard to understand things sometimes hard to grieve - still praying and wondering here about so many things i will need to ask God when we get there. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

yes so tragic hard to understand things sometimes hard to grieve - still praying and wondering here about so many things i will need to ask God when we get there. 

Lots of stuff to ask God. I better start making a list or I’ll probably forget most of it!

I spoke with Jim briefly at the Fair the other Night. What a strong and Faithful Man.  Please continue to lift the Family up in Prayer. My Heart goes out to them. I can't begin to imagine the feelings and stress they are enduring.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2022 at 10:47 AM, Tim1573 said:

I spoke with Jim briefly at the Fair the other Night. What a strong and Faithful Man.  Please continue to lift the Family up in Prayer. My Heart goes out to them. I can't begin to imagine the feelings and stress they are enduring.

...@Tim1573......

...just wondering if you can update us on any further news of Jim   and his family...

,,Thankyou

Mike

• Like 1

I don't have any updates. I'm from about an hour away and normally only see them at their local Fair when I'm there for a couple Nights of tractor pulling. I should be seeing a couple Guys from their area Tomorrow or Friday so I will try to remember to ask if they have seen Jim or any of the Family and if there is any updates. I'm sure Prayers are still needed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I will humbly offer prayers of continued support and understanding. 

We may not always know the whys when something bad happens but know that God is with us and loves us through it all. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Tim1573 said:

I don't have any updates. I'm from about an hour away and normally only see them at their local Fair when I'm there for a couple Nights of tractor pulling. I should be seeing a couple Guys from their area Tomorrow or Friday so I will try to remember to ask if they have seen Jim or any of the Family and if there is any updates. I'm sure Prayers are still needed.

Tractor pulls somewhere up that way tonight or Tomorrow night or another gathering if I may ask.

You kinda listed the days they are pulling down to Hillsdale is the reason im asking. Im going there to watch the pulls tonight. 

On 9/29/2022 at 8:12 AM, Reichow7120 said:

Tractor pulls somewhere up that way tonight or Tomorrow night or another gathering if I may ask.

You kinda listed the days they are pulling down to Hillsdale is the reason im asking. Im going there to watch the pulls tonight. 

Yep, I was at Hillsdale. I didn't really gain any updates other than the Family appreciates all the Prayers and People Praying for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4