RPRU PICS 2022

Getting loaded up and ready to head home.

PXL_20220625_150649072.thumb.jpg.bfb03ce4964f483a1f944f286da13d2d.jpg

PXL_20220625_152638936_MP.thumb.jpg.73ab04227be485be0a2b979f0cbb8fa6.jpg

Thank you Ohio Chapter 6 for hosting a great Red Power Roundup this year. I appreciate all the volunteers and hours put in to make this show what it is.   Thanks to the Clark county fairgrounds for a great venue.   

People say Disney world is the happiest place on earth but I disagree.   I've been to 4 of these shows now (98, 2010, 2013 and 2022), first time hauling/showing, and this is my happy place.  The tractors, trucks, Cub Cadets and memorabilia is awesome but that really made it for me this year was the people. So many of you Ive only met virtually until this show and now I can say I have friends/acquaintances from Washington, Michigan, Ohio, California, North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois and Massachusetts, just to name a few.  I chatted with plenty of other great folks that wanted to know about Cub Cadets to folks with bigger farm tractors.   I didn't meet one unfriendly or rude person the 4 days we were there.

I hope to make it to more of these.  One every 10 years is way too much a time span.   

I hope you all enjoyed my photos.   Have a great day! 

• Like 5

With just a tiny bit of luck I should be able to make it to the next three of these things. Hopefully Genie gets healed up and her and Larry can make it too!

• Like 1