RPRU PICS 2022

that first picture of the McCormick combine brings back memories of wheat harvest time

thank you Todd

Mike 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing pics for those of us that couldn’t make it. 
That M model is nice. A 71 M series with big V and double wings plowed my road my whole childhood. Loved that plow. 

• Like 2

Great pics! Any sign of my dear uncle and is GCDG?  What is the theme this year? 

4 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Great pics! Any sign of my dear uncle and is GCDG?  What is the theme this year? 

No sign of your uncle MTO yet. I think Cubs are featured. 

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Will be down there tomorrow. Hope to be able to meet alot of you.

• Like 1

Uncle Mark is in the same boat as I am and not able to get there this year .....  unfortunately . 

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, bitty said:

Uncle Mark is in the same boat as I am and not able to get there this year .....  unfortunately . 

I have been meaning to contact him for a while. I’ll shout at him in the morning. I told him he should get his young assistant a GCDG as a company vehicle and for conquests involving the fairer sex but he wouldn’t listen, now he’s swamped. 

• Haha 1

Are all the parts of that 240 correct? I dare say I might never have seen one, as weird as that sounds.

5 minutes ago, KWRB said:

Are all the parts of that 240 correct? I dare say I might never have seen one, as weird as that sounds.

You know, now i am questioning myself. Lots of 140’s

looks like a 200 with a 240 front clip to me.  240 should look like a 560 styling wise.

• Like 1

That M with the New Idea picked takes me back to the '70's. The 1200 4x4 long bed stepside also takes me back. The township had one in the aqua/blue color rigged up with a Meyers plow that I waited to see after every snowstorm as a kid.

Thanks for the great pictures!

Some idiot brought a windbreaker to a 100 degree show?!

Oh yeah, I helped mount it.   🤪

Nice photos so far. 

• Haha 7