UD-14 Injector leaking diesel from breather cap

All of a sudden (isn't that how all these start) my UD-14 started pouring diesel/oil from the breather cap that is on the injector pump.    I assume I have to pull the pump and rebuild it, is there anywhere that rebuilds them, can you get parts?   It also started running rough and knocking a bit so I don't want to run it in this shape.

Kevin

20220618_130628.jpg

Turns out it that return line goes to was all clogged.   There is a line that comes from the injector pump, up to a "can" and then back to the tank.   I cleaned that and blew out the lines and back to running great.   What's that little can like thing used for anyway, I am having a hard time finding it in the parts book.   Mine was just full of mesh and goo.   This is on a Austin-Western 99H road grader btw.

The drive gear seal would need to leak to get fuel into your engine oil, I think you have it licked for now

No the 14 wasn't used in ag equipment, mainly dozer, graders, power units, air compressors, etc, all industrial equipment