Drawbar Extension for T-4, T-5 or TD-5 - Source ? 636032R1 or 636037R1

Trying to locate a factory drawbar extension for a T-4, T-5 or TD-5 crawler. I would like to find one to finish out my crawler. There are 2 different part #'s that should work (I am guessing one might be a little longer than the other). The part #'s are 636032R1 and 636037R1. I have contacted multiple parts suppliers listed on this forum with no luck. One of the suppliers thought they had one but was unable to locate it. Does any member here know of someone that might be parting out one of these machines? Thanks for your time and any information.

Drawbar extension 1.jpg

...get a good engineering shop to replicate  you one..to the original  dimensions.....nothing to it ..!!

..we have done that with letter series IH wheel tractors drawbars....which are curved   also

Mike

• Like 1

One is straight, one has the offset on the end. I fabbed the one on my 20C.  

Thank you for the explanation on the differences between part #'s. I believe that I will need the offset one as I have the pto speed reducer on mine. I may have to go the route of having one fabbed up. Thanks for your time.